4+( LOVESTAY BOY IS HOME)

✅Revised

PUBLISHING NOW BC HYUNJIN IS FUCKING BACK HOME AND I AM SOBBING.

Keep in mind that this mv was clearly filmed before the second fase of kingdom bc of their hairs BUT it was released with him on it and that's enough. For this wolf you who don't know the Hiatus statement was also deleted from vlive public board.

He's home guys, we got content, we got Hyunjin.

Our lovestay boy

On another note tbh the amount of references to other mvs and mixtapes in this is incredible

ALSO NOT HYUNJIN'S LINE BEING "is this an illusion" 🤡 bitch I should be asking YOU That

—————

The moment Changbin's mom called him to go downstairs, he felt something big was going to happen. He rolled his eyes at Hyunjin's pleads to slow down, not caring if the taller was following close or not, more interested in meeting his new toy. His mom smiled as he reached the mansion's living room, a bag already in the floor next to her, signaling the new boy had to be somewhere around the house.

"Is he here already?"

"He is.", his mom glared at him. "Don't scare him on the first seconds. And if this doesn't last a week I'm making you the helper."

The shorter's mouth fell open.

"What?"

"You deserve it. Maybe I'll hire you to my house as well.", Hyunjin commented and Changbin's mom laughed at the guy's comment, making the shorter of them pout.

"Not funny. I don't do anything-"

"Darling?", his mom shouted, startling a few of the people who worked at the house and totally ignoring her son. "You can bring him. They were having a cup of tea and talking about what we need help with.", she smiled at the two boys as steps got closer.

Hyunjin gasped, and then burst into laughter as the other two boys finally saw each other. Felix tried to seem unbothered, a glare on his face that Hyunjin would never challenge, while Changbin's mouth was open so wide his mom rolled her eyes before slapping him.

"Where are your manners? This is Felix. Felix, our som, Changbin."

"That's the devil I was talking to you about.", his dad chuckled.

Felix scoffed lowly.

"We met."

"Really? You're friends?"

Changbin cleared his throat, smiling at his mom all of a sudden.

"Kind of, we go to the same school and have some classes together."

"But we don't really interact.", Felix shot back, an innocent smile on his face.

Changbin felt heat rise to his chest, a mix of rage and confusion, just like Felix always managed to, he made him feel lost, most of all. The guy was extremely smart, and yet so innocent it hurt. At the same time, though, it was like he always knew exacly what to say to make him feel defeated.

"Well, then, go show him his room!",his dad grinned. "And for god's sake don't make him leave.", Changbin shot his hands up, but Felix caught a glimpse of his smile.

"Come on, freckles, you get to have a room right across from mine."

Felix bit his tongue, grabbing his suitcase and following the shorter up until the base of the stairs.

"I would say good luck...", Hyunjin smiled, winking at the guy. "But Changbin's the one needing luck at this point." Felix chuckled and patted Hyunjin's shoulder, the shorter not noticing the interaction, and urging Felix to follow him. "I'll get going, Bin, I have something to do."

"Alright!", the guys shouted form upstairs, while Felix reached the floor. "This is your key, don't worry, I don't have a spare. But if you want to leave it unlocked I can always-"

"What's the door? This bag is kind of heavy.", Felix looked around, an empty smile on his face as he tried his hardest not to laugh at Changbin's dumbfounded expression.

"Ahm, it's this one. As I was sayin-"

"Right.", Felix snatched the key away from him." I'L kinda tired, since your dad only needs me tomorrow, i'll go to sleep now. Thankyou for showing me the way."

"But, wait-"

"Good night, Changbin!"

The shorter flinched a bit as the door closed in front of his face, his brain taking a while to deal with the last minute's events.

He let himself lean against the wall, hearing some noises inside of the room, and wandering if he wasn't even coming down for dinner, since he only had to help the cookers the next day but still had to eat.

The shorter shook his head, letting the rage of being ignored consume him.

His problem anyway.

All he knew was, no matter what, he was going to have him.

—————

It might be badly revised I am still in shock from Hyunjin coming back bye imma go cry