30

Heheheheh I'm soft

Also, I hope you all managed to pre order the album bc I'm still not sure if mine worked and I'm losing my mind :)

Alexa play Cry For Me by Twice

—————

"Changbin? Can you please open the door?"

The shorter knew he was being a bit silly, Chan had been locked outside since he left to get him food and his parents were at it again, knocking and asking for him to come outside or at least let Chan in with the food.

Changbin, though, was too busy staring at his phone, heart beating too fast, painfully hammering his chest as the nerves picked up. There had been no answer from Felix, and it was almost the end of the school day.

Was he mad?

Wasn't he going to talk to him anymore?

He sighed, running a hand through his messy hair, the paws of the hoodie wet from the small tears that kept coming from time to time.

Had he fucked up?

Was he not even going to be there with the others?

He whined and threw the phone to the other side of the bed, not noticing how quiet the outside had became.

Chan sighed in relief as the butler arrived with the other boys, Minho and Hyunjin in the front, Jeongin with Jisung and Seungmin in the back, looking around, more interested in the house than the issue.

"How is he?"

"He let me in a while ago but licked himself again. Where's Felix?"

"Here.", the last boy appeared and bowed to the older couple, who smiled at them.

"Changbin, You're friends are here, sweetheart."

Seungmin scoffed.

"I'm not his friend."

"Seriously?", Jeongin rolled his eyes. "Not the time."

Changbin's dad furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're not?"

"He's my friend.", Felix smiled awkwardly. "They just started socializing a while ago on the trip and Seungmin is a bit... ", Felix struggled to find the word.

"A bit of a bit-"

"Language!", Chan scolded Jeongin, and Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, just knock the door down and enter, it's not that hard."

Hyunjin sighed and pulled Seungmin close to him.

"I love you, babe, but not right now, okay?", this time Seungmin scoffed, but let himself be engulfed in a back hug, melting in the taller's arms and quieting down.

"Changbin?", Felix got as close to the door as he could, knowing, without understanding exacly how, the shorter was right there by the door as well. "Can you please come out of the room? We need to talk."

Silence.

"I don't think it will work.", Jeongin whispered.

"Bin? Please...", the door unlocked, but didn't open, and Felix didn't try to force it. Everyone stood there looking at a goddam door as it slowly opened to show a crying Changbin. He slowly looked up to the side, where his parents were, feeling the sudden guilt fill him. The way he had worried them, the way their eyes broke at the sigh of his swollen eyes and tear stained face. The next person he saw was Felix, right in front of him, with a small smile that told him everything was okay. "Come here, baby.", he whispered, making Changbin's sobs start again as he threw himself at the taller's arms. Felix caught him and wrapped his arms around the guy's waist, feeling his neck wet, but not caring, holding him as close as he could.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. Everything is alright now.", Felix ran his hand through Changbin's hair, turning and leaning against the wall with the shorter in his arms. He laid his forehead down in the shorter's shoulder after kissing his head slightly, not caring about who was watching, though he caught a glimpse of his parent's surprised faces.

"Let's go downstairs.", Hyunjin suggested. "When You're ready come to us, Bin."

The boys left with whispers and laughter, and Changbin's dad smiled at the two other boys, still lost in each other's embrace.

"Son, we have to go out for the nigh, your friends can all stay here if they want to.", Changbin finally lifted his head and looked at the man, smiling and turning in Felix's embrace, but neither of them let go. "We will talk about this later, though, as a family."

"I know.", he cringed at his own voice, and his hand found Felix's around his own waist, interlocking fingers.

"Take care. And Felix, sweetie...", the woman smile softly. "Thankyou."

They left seconds later, and the only thing Changbin had the strength to do was turn back to Felix and snake his arms around his neck again.

"You need to go take a warm bath, clean that face, stop being a cry baby...", the taller teased, recieving a whine in return and a small boy burying the head in his neck. "Come on.", he hoisted the shorter up, legs immediately around his waist and he entered the room.

"But I want to sleep.", Changbin cried out, facing Felix while the later sat him on the bathroom's counter.

Felix chuckled and pecked his lips, catching the boy by surprise.

"You can sleep after, love."

—————

I'm too much of a sucker for this nickname so yes you will be seeing "love" used in all my books for character development deal with it <3

Today I reached half of the 3shoots book all written :)))