1

✅Revised

Note: wattpad is not letting me upload the Disclaimers chapter so I will upload it later, you know the whole disclaimers thing already, but idk why wattpad isn't letting me post it bc it's too small (?) idk what the hell is happening

Edit: alright it worked already forget this

Well hello hello, welcome to my new story, it is... the 12? I think, in 6 months...

Someone get me a life for god's sake.

So I'm drifting away a bit from the "soft since the beginning" FF, this one is a bit more like Cheat, Passing Grade and The Bet, I need to change between the moods or else I'll get tired easily...

Anyways, I hope you like this new... thing 🤡

Alexa play the reader's choice.

—————

"I hate mornings."

The boy fell on the chair next to his friends, already laughing at how moody he was. Changbin let his head hit the table, whining and rolling his eyes at the simple thought of having school.

"What happened now?"

Hyunjin poked the side of the shorter's torso, making him whine even louder, attracting the attention of a few people in the classroom. The teacher was currently no where to be found, so he didn't care about anything at the moment.

Changbin sighed and turned to his small group, still taking the time to let his gaze wander through the room, making all the other pair of eyes that were on him turn away.

The shorter had been the most popular guy in school since he literally got there, even as a freshman. He had the looks, the money for sure, and almost the hight, but that was overrated anyway.

"Horny boy."

Minho chuckled at the simple words.

"It's not your horny boy, Changbin. It's literally someone who works at your place."

"And someone that used to help me with my problems.", he let his head fall again, hearing the annoying group of popular girl a few tables from them giggling.

He didn't get it. No matter how many times he made it clear they he wanted nothing to do with human beings that had boobs bigger than Minho's, they kept coming, and pushing and trying. He almost thought it was disrespectful, but he was not dumb, he knew he had no moral himself.

"Used to?" Hyunjin chuckled, locking his phone and turning completely towards him and Minho's table. "Another one? What did he say this time?"

"Something about a better offer. What offer is better than the Seo family?"

Minho slapped his head making him fake cry.

"Stop being a drama queen, that's Hyunjin's job."

"Hey!"

Minho waved his hand to make him shut up.

"When the Seo's son doesn't leave you alone and keeps trying to get to your ass, there are better options, yes."

Changbin rolled his eyes.

"We talked about this before, I never forced any of them, they always said yes."

"Yeah after you pressure them so much they can't say no."

Changbin groaned.

"Whatever, even if with a little pressure, they said yes, so they wanted it from the beginning. They're just playing hard."