INTRODUCTION

season 1. episode 1

  1017 West Belmont Ave, Chicago

Tattoo shop
Third POV

She walks into the shop greeting her colleague. She walks to the hot chocolate machine starting it up, Kianna opened the curtain , which revealed her tattoo/ piercing station.

She walked to her hanger next to the mirror and hung her coat up releasing a breathe she didn't know she was holding in.

kianna went to the electrical cubicle and turned on all the switches that she need to start to start the day.

At her computer she logged in and went her email to se how much clients she has for the day and it was only 4 client that want tattoo, and 2 clients who want piercings.

"Today is going to be a long day" she huffed.

She prepped her station ready for the client to come in the next few minutes and it was currently.

🔓
10:35
Wednesday 20th October

Going through her desk draw she looked for a snack to munch on while waiting.

" Gurl I hear you draw what you about to eat ?" She turned around to see Koby walking through the curtain.

"Bitch how you know I had food what is I was getting my paper work out." Kianna said looking at him side ways.

"Because you took them yesterday stoopid ." He answered holding his hand out.

Kianna smacked her lips giving him some.

"How you hear me opening my draw anyways ?" She asked turning back to the computer.

" gurl your draw loud ash, you acting like it's quiet but it's not." He smacked on the cookie bites walking out.

" God help me." She said shaking her head.

After scrolling through a couple of emails, she's decided to go check her insta seeing people tagging her in some weird giveaways.

She then watch a couple insta stories seeing some flyers about parties.