DAY OUT CLUBBING

season 1. episode 2

2138 S Indiana Ave, Chicago, IL Kianna apartmentPOV

Kianna apartment
POV

Waking up thinking about my agenda today I went to go brush my teeth.

After doing that I heard a knock at my door.

"Wait a minute I'm coming."I muffled.

I rinsed my mouth walking to my room quick, getting my robe then running down the hall way.

" who is it?" I shouted walking to the peep hole.

I looked through the peep hole thinking who is this man standing out side my house with plates.

" it from miss Tasha open the door foe." He responded back knocking on the door.

I paused thinking of who Tasha was, then I remembered it that lady that I helped yesterday.

I tied my robe a lil then opened the door and starred at this fine ass bowlegged man that was standing in front of my door.

"Heeyy." I said waving smiling awkwardly.

He just stood there just looking at me and I opened the door wider so he could come in.

"Here is your plate my mama said you helped her last night." He said handing me the plate.

"Aww thank you I totally forgot that I was meant to get a plate." I said grabbing it opening it.

"It's aight see you soon shawty." He walked out.

" I didn't even get a nigga name and shit." I mumbled got to eat the food.

Watching people stories I come across a flyer that one of my friends Abby @ me in so I looked at it and swiped up to her our chats.

Abbynicole👯‍♂️

Bitch what time you going to the hosting
Delivered

1:30 pm

Oh now you wanna open messages bitchh !?!?
Seen

Gurl answer my question so I can prepare 😐❕
Seen

10:30 get ready I'm driving or Ben might pick us up in the van
Seen ❤️

I finished eating and decide on what I'm going to do first. So I just cleared up and went to start on my hair.

I decide I should install my 613 hair, so I started of by taking of removing my buss down middle part 40inchs 😏.