The other man pulls her away and places her in the truck and drives off as she yells for the screaming man. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. That seemed really familiar to me. I felt something bad stirring in my gut.

  I sighed and got up. I went inside to see Benny running down the stairs towards me. He jumped in my open arms and squeezed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his back and hugged him. I set him down in the kitchen and told Killer to stay. 

  I ran upstairs and almost ran into Harry. I smiled and ran into the room I slept in. Daryl was sitting on the bed pulling on his boots.

  I went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of shorts. I strapped my holsters on the side of my thighs and put my revolvers into them.

  I put my leather jacket on and place the katana holster that was holding it onto my back. I walk out throwing the bag on my back also adjusting it. Daryl smiles at me but I frown. "I had another one of the visions when you left..." I start. "Okay wanna talk about-" "BAILEY! DARYL!" 

  I dart out of the room and see Harry and Hanna looking out of the window in the hallway. Dozens of walkers were coming. My eyes widen and I run down stairs into the kitchen. I see Benny cowering in the corner and Killer is standing in front of him. 

  Killer was growling towards the window in the kitchen showing the horde of walkers. I pick Benny up. "Benny I need you to run and get your stuff. Daryl is up there. Hurry." I whisper and set him down. He runs and returns a minute later. 

  Daryl, Harry, and Hanna all pile in. I walk outside and see the horde to close. We would have to fight some of them off. I give Benny to Hanna and tell her to watch him like a hawk. "Daryl! Harry! They are getting to close. We have to down some." I yell and walk towards the on coming horde.

  I pull out my katana and spin it in my hand. I smile as I walk up to a close group of five. I upper cut one splitting the head in two. I bring my arm to the right and it connects with its brain.

  I pull my hand back and stab one in the head from a further distance. I finally grabbed the sword with both hands and brought it down on anothers head. I quickly killed the last of the five. 

  I heard a sickening crack and looked over to see Harry holding a pan standing over a dead walker. I frown and a vision shoots threw my head. It was the one of that girl screaming for the man that got attacked. My eyes widened in realization. I turned in a circle looking for Daryl

  My eyes landed on him and I saw a walker behind him. I screamed and he looked up at me while reloading. He didn't get the hint so I ran and placed my katana on my back.

   I grabbed a throwing knife from the inside of my jacket and pushed Daryl out of the way, right as the walker was going to grab him. 

  Instead of throwing I got tackled. I flipped over and brought the knife down on the walkers head. I took a deep breath and then got up. "Harry get Hanna and Benny and get in the car! NOW!" I yell running to the bikes. Daryl was already at his because I was yelling at Harry. 

  I jump on mine and pull away. Harry and Daryl behind. 

(*TIME SKIP*)

  I pulled up to the farm and almost fell off the bike getting off. I booked it to the truck and threw open the door. Benny was sitting crying into Hanna. He looked up and leaped into my arms. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer to me. 

  He finished crying and I noticed everyone outside. Benny, still buried in my neck, sniffled. I look up at Hershel and he smiles. I smile back with tears in my eyes.