08

It was your birthday, Jin and Jimin the only close people of Taehyung decided to visit the depressed male who was utterly destroyed because he lost you, and blamed himself, well he is to be blamed, only if he payed a little attention to you then you would've been still alive and in his arms.

They were very guilty, only if they didn't support Taehyung for having a secret affair then you would've been alive, only if they guided him through the right part instead they supported him to walk on a sinful path and hurt you. They were to blame.

If that day he shared his stress with you then this wouldn't have happened. If only he chose to spend time with you, instead of pleasuring himself to forget the stress, that would've been a lot better. If only he went to your parents place together, then the accident wouldn't have happened, he wished it was him who should be dead not you. He was to be blamed

The beer bottles around him didn't make him forget you. He stays up late and stares at the moon, thinking you will be looking down at him from heaven and seeking for forgiveness.

Jimin entered the house using a spare key shortly followed by the elder. Taehyung is never in the state to open the door or even take care of himself. So they had this spare key, the only way to enter. The house which was once filled with laughter and love, is now empty. As if the house lost it's meaning to be there.

They called out to him. But he was nowhere to be seen. He might've gone to your grave. They sighed heavily as a crease of frustration creeps up to their forehead, in front of the grave their is a big bouquet and a letter.
_______________________________________

Dear All,

If you have come all the way here and tried looking for me, then I'd say return back home, because it's of no use. You will never see me again.

I have bothered everyone too much. Lost y/n, broke our friendship, my family hates me, ended up as a failure. Yes I am a failure, without her.

I wish I could turn back time and make my mistakes right and treat my precious wife better. You guys deserve better. You shouldn't have come into my shitty life in the first place. And look, now your life is messed up because of me..

I have loved her too much. It's just too much to bear now. So I'm going to her. I'm leaving this world, she is waiting. Please move on from me, there's no use in crying.

I hope I cross path with my y/n in the next life.

- Taehyung

__________________________________________