06

Dear Tae,

Maybe this will be my last letter . The doctors assumed i have a blood clot in my brain, and there is a high chance of me dying and even if  try to save me its of no use. You came to the hospital today, finally you got time for me . you were frowning at me but i didn't think you would tell me you were sorry and all. I told the doctors not to tell you that i have a clot and i might die.

I guess they kept my last wish, I don't know what to say, it hurts Tae. It feels like someone is hammering on my head continuously and it might explode,at several intervals my eyes are seeing darkness or blur, but atleast i'm grateful for being alive to write this letter.

I have loved you from the day i laid eyes on you , from the day you saved me from drowning , and remember the time you helped me when i fell down the stairs, you encouraged me to become what i wanted to be ,and in a blink of an eye you stole my heart and made me fall for you , the times you would kiss me and the long sleepless nights we spent showering each other with love,no lust ,  no aggresiveness ,only pure love which i adored. but i never knew you'd kiss me and then push me into this dark hole and not even reach out your hand to hold me one more time.

anyways i wish you both a happy life, you both will be a perfect couple. Remember the time you proposed me you sang " fly me to the moon" i'm listening to it now,the memories are coming back, and you've always said if i feel sad or have no one to talk to,then i should talk to the moon.

But its my time to fly to the moon,and play among the stars.

 To see the spring on the jupiter and mars.

You were and always will be the one i would've worshipped and adored,

Thankyou for filling my heart with song and making me sing forever and more

in other words, i always loved you

don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

 - Y/n