☂ ᏇᏂᏋᏒᏋ ᏗᏒᏋ ᎩᎧᏬ ☂

Start from the beginning

Klaus screamed as he had duct tape over his mouth. His eyes open, but he could still picture the memory.

"Klaus." Ben said. Sitting behind him. "Klaus." He kept groaning. He and Y/N were now sitting in the motel room closet. Y/N was still unconscious. She couldn't hear Klaus's muffled cries. "Breathe." Ben urged his adopted brother. "You're in the worst of it now. Just try and stay calm." Klaus heard a button click, and the sound of whirring began. It sounded like... a vacuum cleaner? Ben and Klaus looked towards the door. He started screaming through the duct tape.

The woman with the vacuum continued her work. She had headphones in her ears. The music blasting, but she heard what sounded like screaming. She shrugged it off. Thinking someone was 'doing it' in the next room. Klaus continued screaming. But he knew that the woman wouldn't notice. "She can't hear you." Ben said. Y/N began twitching her fingers.

The woman bent down. She saw a nail on the floor. She looked towards the vent. Hazel must've closed it, but he didn't exactly see it fall, or stick into the screw hole. She put the nail on the table. Again, shrugging it off.

"You know what the worst part of being dead is? You're stuck. Nowhere to go. Nowhere to change. That's the real torture, if you gotta know. Watching your brother take for granted everything you lost and pissing it all away." Ben said. Klaus's cry's stopped. He was sniffling now. "And watching your sister," Ben turned to Y/N, who was slowly waking up. "Endure so much pain, that she doesn't care what happens to her."

Klaus calmed down. But he still wanted out. He wanted a new life. But he couldn't start right now. Not right now.

***

The police, and medics, and fire trucks reached the MeriTech lab, which had been burned down unexpectedly. Looks like Lance would be out of a job. Detective Eudora Patch walked out of the lobby of the building. She walked to her partner, Beeman, who was observing an arm prosthetic. "It's creepy, huh?" He asked.

"That's the understatement of the year." She answered. He chuckled. "Did you find anything?" She looked at the trays of evidence. Nothing seem to catch her eye.

"Well, the fire inspector says that the speed of the blaze indicates that an accelerant was used. Oh, and, uh... we... found this." Beeman held up and piece of what looked like fabric. But it looked like the shape of a dog's ear. If this was true, then Cha-Cha's ears of her helmet had burned off.

"Get that over to the lab immediately." She advised. She then noticed something in the distance. "I'll be right back." She walked down the side walk, to see a plumbing van. It was covered in ash and dust. There seemed to be a message on the wind shield, but from it's backwardness, it was written from the inside. She then saw what looked like a match holder, stuck on the wind wipers. It was almost like someone put it there. She walked to the side of the van, looking through the window. She could see the message clearly now.

'YOUR BROTHER SAYS HI'

"'Your brother says hi'." She said to herself. She remembered what Diego had told her. About his missing siblings.

"My brother and sister. Been missing since yesterday. I need to find them." She could hear his words clearly.

"Son of a bitch."

***

Luther and Diego walked into the Argyle Public Library, where supposedly, Five and Y/N were hiding. "Let's split up." Luther stated.

"Wow. Good thinking." Diego said sarcastically, and went the opposite way of Luther. They reached the second floor, but saw none of their siblings. They reached the fourth floor. Nothing.