I was not thinking straight....I was in anger and was saying whatever is coming to my mind.

Tae's jaw dropped, he looked at me with disbelief.

Tae - " Do you think I would do something like this?"

Y/n - " THEN HOW CAN KOOKIE SEE IT IF YOU DIDN'T DID ANYTHING!"

I shouted at him.

He flinched.

I continued sobbing and sat down on my knees.

He sat down in front of me and tried to hug me but I stopped him.

Y/n - " DON'T touch me....because of you,kookie broke up with me...it all happened because of you...I hate you!"

I said and ran out of his room.

Time skip

I came back home appa don't know anything that happened, neither I have plans of telling him.

The thing I said at Tae's house I didn't meant any of it.....I just used him to remove my anger and remorse.....I know and believe that he would never do something like this...but I needed someone to put a blame on for my break up...I was feeling guilty thinking I am the reason kookie is hurt and he broke up, so to get rid of this guilt , I blamed Tae when I dont actually meant a thing I said.

But right now my brain was too messed up to think what is right and wrong.

(This is the mentality of a 19 year old girl who had her first heartbreak---just to make it clear)

I tried calling kookie but he didn't picked up.

Time skip
Few days later

It's been few days since kookie and I broke up and I tried contacting him so much but he is not ready to pick any of my calls.

I didn't even went to uni for these days, I told appa that I am not feeling well....I didn't talked to any of my friends.....Tae came to our house many times to talk to me but I didn't opened my room's door....when appa asked why I told him I had a small fight with him.

I was again calling kookie...but he didn't picked up.....and now I have had enough......I have a self respect too...I told him I was drunk, I don't remember a thing but he was not ready to believe me....if it's so easy for him to end this,then fine I am also done.

If he don't want to contact me anymore...then I also am not contacting him anymore, moreover why am I ruining my life sitting and crying in the room....I should go to uni....why am I stopping my life for him?

I also wanted to meet Tae and apologize, but after what I said to him I don't have guts to.

I got ready

Time skip

I attended my classes.....
Mine and Rosé's schedule was not much same, so i didn't met her much which I am really glad about, because I can't answer her questions right now......

I have always been like this when it comes to sharing  problems.......I don't like to tell my problems to anyone.....it's just because I wanted answers from Tae that I told him otherwise he wouldn't have come to know it this early.......

I still remember the day when I got my periods for the first time,and I didn't knew what it was....it thought I got injured in my internal organs..and blood is coming out....I was so scared and cried alone, keep on changing my pants again and again,but I still didn't told  anyone.....

it was only when jisoo unnie came to my house the next day and saw it, she told me what is was,and explained me what to do.......

It's maybe because I didn't had a mother that I developed this characteristic...but it is one of my characterstic

After the last class, instead of going to cafeteria with Rosé,I decided to go back home after texting Rosé.

I came out of my uni's building...
but
met with a familiar feminine figure.

She looked towards me,smiled and waved.

She has completely metamorphosised after joining university and why  won't she after all she is in a fashion major.
She used to be a sweet girl now she have transformed into a sexy girl.....i mean through dressing style.

Y/n's mind - " Is she here for me? But why?"

I went towards her.

Jennie - " Hi y/n!"

Y/n - " Hi..Jennie!"

I looked at her confused as a signal for her to continue.

Jennie - "ummm... Can we talk?"

She said in a serious tone.

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking on the star button if you liked it 🙏

And do tell me what you think about this chapter.

What opinion you have about y/n's behaviour.....was it justified or she overreacted!

And what do you think Jennie wants to y/n about!

Sorry for the mistakes!.

보라해  요러분💜💜