"Oh God. Oh Geeze. There's TWO Sassy Lost Children Now-"

A/N: AKA Billy brings Freddie to the Cave and Hyjinx(Hijinx?) ensues or something. Keep in mind I'm not very good at writing Freddie's character. In fact this is my first time writing him akakakak.

As much as they are adorable, I do not ship them. If you do, that's perfectly fine with me, just don't make it weird. Please. Feel free to Go off ig.

P.S. I fucking love the art I put above lmao. It's so chaotic yet so wholesome I aawawawa-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Billy Batson-AO5. Freddie Freeman-AO6" echoed out from the Zeta tube.

The other members glanced at each other then smiled when they saw Billy.

"Greetings, Captain." Kaldur nodded, a small smile gracing his features.

"Sup man!" "Heya dude." Both Robin and Wally's voices sounded at the same time, waving to the 10-year-old.

"Hey, Sparky." Artemis smiled, not looking up from her phone, but giving a little two-finger salute.

Connor grunted a 'hello'.

M'gann practically bounded over to the children- one new, the other not so much.

"Hello Billy! Hello Freddie! It's wonderful to finally meet you! Billy has told us a bit about you." The Martian smiled, her teeth glittering in the light.

Billy watched as Freddie's eyes lit up like the Fourth Of July. The teen leaned onto Billy for support, nearly tripping over himself and his crutch.

"Please for the love of the gods, Fred. Don't faint on me." The raven whispered to his brother, trying to bring him forward.

"H-h-... Jesus Billy h-how-" Freddie was already geeking out. Oh dear. It's only been like three seconds.

Suddenly, Freddie whacked Billy across the back of the head.

"OW! Dude?!" Billy hissed at Freddie whilst the  team just watched in shock.

"Does anyone understand what's happening..?" Wally questioned through the Mindlink they had set up as soon as they heard Freddie's name.

"He's clearly geeking out, Wallman." They could practically hear Robin's smirk in his voice as they paid attention, looking at the younger pre-teens.

"You didn't tell me you were friends with heroes our age!" Freddie hissed.

"What?! Yes I did! You were just busy geeking over the Batarang I got for you! You're welcome by the way!"

"It was not 'Geeking'! It was studying the weapon! There's a large difference, Billy! And thank you by the way!"

The two continued to bicker and hiss at each other like two alley cats fighting over a can of tuna for a couple more seconds before there were other people in the room and they should probably share the tuna. Freddie cleared his throat, but Billy clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Let me introduce him before he says somethign stupid. This is Freddie Freeman. He's my foster brother. AKA Captain Marvel Junior. Seriously, Fred, we gotta get you a new name.." Billy left his hand on the other's mouth and then quickly drew it back with a disgusted look.

"EW! FREDDIE! DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND?! WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!" Billy hissed as Freddie let out a slightly worrying cackle.

Billy let out an annoyed growl and lightly punched his the latter on the shoulder.

"Anyways" The pre-teen shook off his hand, mumbling about the germs or whatever,"-He's my brother and Bats said I could bring him with me. He's also a huge geek and loves superheroes. Nerd." Freddie rolled his eyes at Billy's antics and stuck out his tongue.

"I Am not a nerd. Or a geek. I simply exist✨✨"

"How did you say that out lou- ah whatever. I give up with you."

The team share a look and they all collectively sigh. Having already seen a little bit of their dynamic- if the last 20 seconds are anything to go by- it's gonna be a long day, and possibly weeks, of getting used to. Wally and Robin always bicker and fight like siblings, yes, but if Freddie were to be permanently added, they'd need to add another magical being into their Mindlink and learn what his strengths are etc etc.

It's a process.

Later that day, Freddie us gotten somewhat over his geekiness and actually managed to get actual words out of his mouth. Of course, Freddie was still a nerd and geek- "I AM NOT A GEEK OR A NERD BILLY! SHUT-"- and was happy to talk with the team about stuff.

M'gann was also absolutely in love with both Freddie and Billy because of "How cute they are". Whilst Billy was slightly confused by it, Freddie reveled in the attention and acted like a puppy, following Megan around and talking to her the most. Conner didn't really care.

Robin and Wally both got on well with Freddie, who has hobbled over to speak with them. Billy sort of just stood there.

Everyone else was super nice to Freddie and Billy laughed when Zatanna had returned and done a little bit of magic for him.

Billy just snorted and playfully shoved Freddie, stating that both of them could do magic as well. The latter just gawked at the former and said,"REALLY?! WHAT THE HELL MAN?! I COULD'VE BEEN DOING MAGIC- LEGIT MAGIC- THIS WHOLE-ASS TIME?! AND YOU SAID NOTHING?! BRO-"

Eventually, both of them had to return to Uncle Dudley's because it was Mary's birthday and both needed to be out of the house because everyone else wanted to decorate, but they also needed someone to patrol. Billy and Freddie had both gone out since it was their turn and once they were done, they stopped by Mount Justice to tell everyone things were all clear in Fawcett since they needed to start doing that if they went on patrol. So maybe the two got carried away and instead it turned out to be Freddie being introduced to the team. What of it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: lmao sorry. The ending for a bit rushed. Already working on the next chapter tHo! And Freddie has been introduced! I don't know if you spell it with a Y, but I'm just gonna continue what I'm doing lmaoo.