Once they arrived in the village, they broke away, Alicia and Katie wanted to stop into the sweet shop before going into the Three Broomsticks. Lyra walked the rest of the way alone, extremely nervous to see her boyfriend.

When she walked in, she went up to the bar. "Hi, uh... Rosmerta, I am meeting someone in room 203."

The blonde gave her a knowing look. "Right," She walked to the back room before coming back with a bronze key. "Enjoy your stay."

Lyra quietly thanked her and went up the stairs with her head down. When she reached the second floor, she walked down the hallway for a little bit before seeing the door she was anticipating. She put the key in and turned it and opened the door to see George laying on the bed idly. He shot straight up at the sight of her. She shut the door and relocked it before facing him. "Hi,"

"Hello there," He smirked.

It was almost an instant their lips were locked tight. While George dominated her mouth fiercely and roughly, he nearly tore the clothes off her body. He kissed her bare shoulder and her neck with raw lust.

With their clothes out of the way, Lyra climbed into his lap on the bed and their bodies rocked against each other like clashing sea waves. Soon sweat coated their skin and their panting filled the dusty air. The bed springs squealed loudly at their union and the metal bed frame hit against the wall. They were both thankful that there was a charm silencing their love to the world.

He ran his hands along her back as she grinded herself into his lap, her breasts bouncing with each roll of her hips. He kissed and sucked onto her collarbone as she was so close to finishing.

"Fuck, I miss you." He breathed.

"Please, fuck me harder." She whimpered with need.

He pushed her down onto the bed and pinned her hands above her head. Her legs laying by his waist as he thrusted deeply inside her with little restraint. He pounded into her roughly as he digged his nails into the flesh of her hip.

She couldn't think of anything else, nothing mattered more than him fucking her. He lifted one of her legs over his shoulder as he made her cry out with desire. Sweat rolled down his chest as he fucked her. He needed this after a hard month without her. He couldn't deal with more time away from her. He couldn't be without her, he needed her.

When they both came, he stayed inside her as they caught their breaths. He finally pulled out and laid down beside her. He looked up at the water damaged ceiling as he felt his heart start to calm down. He felt all his work stress melt away and was replaced with serenity. Lyra curled up under his arm and laid her damp hair against his chest. She listened to his heart beat as he started to pet her hair tenderly.

"I missed you so much." He sighed.

"I missed you too. It just isn't the same without you. Everyone misses you. I heard second years tell the first years about your grand exit. They are hoping for something big to happen again this year. But no one can do what you and Fred did."

"Let the kids dream." He grinned.

"Do you want kids when you get older? Like, a family as big as yours?" She asked curiously.

"No, absolutely not." She laughed at the response. "Maybe like two or three, how about you?"

"I don't know." She sighed. "I'm not certain I want any."

"You don't want little know-it-alls running around the house?" George teased.

"I'm afraid they won't be as well-behaved as me."