jealousy part two // Kelley O'Hara

Začať od začiatku

"ugh, I love you so much. I wish I could kiss you right now." she says looking into the camera.

"me too baby. one more week to go." I reply.

...

Kelley and I talk for a couple more hours until she has to go to get something to eat.

after ending the call I decide to get a shower since I'm still in my training gear.

after my shower I get into some comfy clothes and order take out. I switch on the TV and settle on watching a game.

half way through the game my food arrives so I get up to answer the door, I pay for the food then I head over to the kitchen to grab a fork.

after finishing my food I turn off the TV and head to my bedroom, I get into bed and turn the lights out.

-four days later-

I'm sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to be called. we finished training early and get a few days rest so I decided to surprise Kelley.

as I'm sat waiting a fan comes up to me and asks for a picture. I agree and stand next to her smiling into the camera.

after she takes the picture I stand back and look at her.

"hey, could you do me a favor?" I ask.

"of course." she replies with a smile.

"could you not post that for like 2 hours? I'm surprising someone and I don't want her to know I'm coming." I ask her politely.

"absolutely, no problem. if you don't mind me asking, are you surprising Kelley?" she says.

"yeah, I am." I reply with a smile.

"that's so sweet, I think you're a great couple." she tells me.

"thank you so much." I smile at her.

"well, I'll leave you to it. thank you so much for taking a picture with me." she says as she starts to walk away.

"no worries." I tell her.

as she walks away my flight is called. I head towards the gate and board the flight.

I settle down in my seat and get ready for the journey.

an hour and a half passes by and the plane lands. I watch the seatbelt sign and unclip it as soon as it goes off.

once I'm off the plane I grab my bags and head outside. I look around and hear my name being called.

"Aria." I look to the side and see Christen waiting for me.

I walk over to her and open my arms, she walks towards me with a smile and gives me a hug.

"I'm glad you're here, Kelley won't stop moping and it's depressing." she tells me, pulling away from the hug.

"Alex says that about me. we miss each other, I hate being away from her." I reply.

"well come on, let's go and make your girl happy." she says with a smile.

we head to her car and climb inside, we put our seatbelts on and she drives away.

after a 20 minute drive we pull up outside the training ground. I unclip my seatbelt and climb out of the car.

I wait for Christen to get out and then I follow behind her.

we walk through a couple of doors and finally we make it to the training pitch.

I look around and spot Kelley, she has her back to me which makes it easier to surprise her.

I quietly walk towards her and put my fingers to my lips, telling the other girls to be quiet.

as I stand behind her I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder. I feel her jump and I smile.

"hi baby." I whisper into her ear.

I hear her gasp and she turns around, she smiles wide and jumps into my arms.

"ARI." she shouts.

I smile wider and wrap my arms tightly around her waist. she pulls her head back and looks into my eyes.

I lift one of my arms up and place it on her cheek, I pull her head towards mine and kiss her slowly.

I close my eyes and smile into the kiss, rubbing my thumb gently on her cheek.

after a few seconds I pull away and look at her, she jumps back down onto the ground and hugs me tight.

"I missed you so much." she whispers.

"I missed you too Kels." I reply.

...

eventually Kelley had to go back to training and so I sat on the side and watched her.

after around half an hour she finally finished and we packed up our stuff and headed back to her place.

once we arrived home Kelley took a shower while I cooked dinner.

we ate dinner and watched some TV. after dinner we headed to Kelley's room and got into bed.

I laid behind Kelley with arm around her waist, I kissed her cheek then she turned over and looked into my eyes.

"can I tell you something?" she asks.

"of course baby." I reply with a small smile.

"I wanna try and trade to Orlando. I hate being away from you and I just want to be with you all the time. I know you're really settled at Orland and to be honest I hate it here, so it would be better if I did make the move." she tells me.

I look into her eyes and smile softly.

"is that really what you want?" I ask.

"you are what I want. I love you, and I want to be wherever you are. I've already spoke to my team, we just have to speak with Orlando and hope it goes through." she replies.

"I love you Kels. so much. and I would love nothing more than for you to be with me." I tell her, leaning forward and kissing her nose.

she smiles wide and pulls me closer to her.

"I love you too Ari, more than anything." she says.

I place my arm around her waist and pull her right against me. I kiss her softly and then pull away looking into her eyes.

I move some of her hair and place it behind her ear, I lean closer to her and whisper

"forever mine."