Forgiveness - True Self Revealed

Start from the beginning

"D-Dad, it wasn't much of a choice! He was stronger than me!" I retorted back angrily. "What do you expect of me?!"

He glared at me with his one eye, "I expect much more from you! I trained you for years, putting you through tough training so you could get stronger and make me proud of the skills you hone, but it seems you didn't learn as much as I thought you did." He spat, making his way over to me. He leaned in close to my face, his narrowed eye staring into my soul. "I'm disappointed in you."

At that moment it felt like he jabbed his hand into my chest and pulled my heart out while I was alive and still breathing. For once, I felt like I was betrayed... I stared at him with teary eyes.

"Why... Stop saying such things! You don't mean them, you can't...!" I said, whimpering every word out.

He gave me a closed eye smile, "Oh, but I do mean them." He stated simply, in a sickening sweet voice. "All of them."

I had it, I let my tears fall from my eyes. "And I thought you actually loved me..." I said, my voice cracking. "A true parent wouldn't say that to their kid."

Dad sighed, "That's another thing... I'm not your real father, or parent for that matter. You should know this very well, after all... Your real parents are dead." He said.

I winced. "Stop it...!" I cried out.

"Stop what?" He asked innocently with a tilt of his head.

"Just stop talking!" I shouted, raising my hand and slapping him without a second thought of what I was doing.

He looked unfazed, but very angry at my actions. Next thing I know, I'm being held up by my neck, my body slammed against the wall. I coughed at impact and clawed at his hands, trying to break free from his strong grip.

"D-Dad!" I sputtered out, seeing that I now lacked air. "You're h-hurting m-me!"

His grip only grew stronger, "Do you really feel that need to know why I'm so disappointed in you? Hmmm? Well, I'll make it simple for you, seeing that you can barely understand simple instructions." He said, brushing his fingers across my cheek. "All those years I trained you, I expected you to be stronger than the average genin, and it first it seemed like I acomplished my goal for you, but as time passed on you decided to show me what you really learned from my time training you. You showed me hardly any improvement."

"I took the idea that you were just letting your teammates have the light for once, but now that it came to the Chunin Exams, exams I knew would force your true strength out... I've noticed you weren't letting Naruto and Sasuke exceed you purposely." He said, chuckling dryly. "You're actually weak."

His words stung very badly, it was even worse than him tearing at my heart.

Tears slipped out of my eyes, eyes that held anger and betrayal. Dammit, I shouldn't have trusted him. He wasn't my dad anymore. It was only a matter of time till he revealed his true self, the side of him that only cares for power of others feelings; my feelings.

I glare at him with all my heart, putting as much hatred into the glare as I could. "I'm going to kill you." I growled, water from my tears now floating in the air. "I'll kill you!"

Kakashi, not my dad, laughed and dropped me to the ground. "There we go. Show yourself, show me what you really can do. Prove that you're not as weak as I know you are." He said, acting like a complete jerk. This wasn't the Kakashi I grew up with and called my dad, this was someone else.

I smirked devilishly, "It seems like you showed your true self, Kakashi." I said, dying on the inside at my words. I thought you loved me.

"It seems so." He mused, "Now, why don't you do the same?" I thought I loved you.

I smiled painfully, "You can't tell me what to do, bastard." I said, boiling in pure anger. I can't hurt you, I'll only hurt myself.

"My, my, you're becoming a rebel alreadly." He chuckled, "How amusing." What have you done to me? I don't like this side of me!

"It seems so." I said, raising my hand with a kunai in my grip. "Now...die." I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

I swiped at his face, smiling in pure pain at the emotion he held in his one eye. Pure enjoyment.

You seem to be enjoying this, Kakashi. Was it so fun playing withmy heart, my feelings? I hope it was fun while it lasted, you really don't know what you started. You only made this worse.

Make everyone hate you. Make them fear you, Reina. Once you have that, you'll have control over anyone.

My path really has been choosen now. You'll really end up hating me, Kakashi.