Chapter Two : First Day Cuties

( Danny in Link )

Danny POV:

I was on my way to 4th Period. So far, I kinda like this school. I made my first friend in Homeroom, Kiesha, shes pretty cool. Shes fine as hell, long, curly, brown hair, silky caramel skin, she was gorgeous. Everytime we walk down the hall together people just stare at her booty. Shit, I even got caught starring at It, and Im not even straight.

       I walk in class and see him. Soon as I walked in he started throwing that cute ass smile at me. But I cant just fall right into a relationship, I'm not ready for that yet. And ai dont think he is either. I need to see how serious he is so I just held back a smile and mean mugged his ass.

     I tried to find a seat and the only ones left was the one next to him and the one infront of him so either way I was fucked.I mean it's not like I dont want to sit by him. Im just 'tryna stay away. So I sat down to the one next to him, and immediatley get on my phone to avoid eye contact with him.

Jason POV:

"So when you gon stop playing and let me holla at'chu ?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Huh?" He said like he didnt hear me.

"You heard me."

"Obviously I didn't" he said with a straight look on his face. I started chuckiling

"Why you being so mean to me?"

"Cause I"- He got cut off by the teacher, Ms. Brown, Shes was calling someones name

"Daniel, Daniel Thompson" Ms.Brown said

"Here" I heard a dissapointed voice come from next to me.

I smirked,"Ahh, So Daniel is the cuties name"

"Its Danny, and Never is the answer to your first question"He said like he didnt care for my conversation. The teacher called my name

"Jason, Jason Collins" I answered her quickly, He looked at me as I said here.

After a while I just gave up on his attitude, not completely though cause I liked having to work for him, something I hadn't done in awhile.

Danny POV:

So after he finally stopped asking me questions, we just sat and listened to the teacher for the rest of class. She wasnt talking about nothing I was intrested in so I took my phone back out. After a couple minutes, the Bell rung. I got up but left my phone on my desk so I could put my backpack on. Jason took my phone and ran down the hall. He was so fast I couldnt even catch em.

The people on the intercom announced all Sophomores and Juniors would have lunch together so I knew I would see him soon.

I was to lazy to go looking for him so I went to go find Kiesha. She was hugged up on the guy I saw earlier with Jason.

   She introduced us, "Danny this is Tony, Tony this is Danny"

"Yeah, I know him babe..."

"Forreal? From where?"she asked scrunching up her face

"I tried to hook him and Jason up earlier, He shot him down though" he said chuckiling. She looked at me laughing,

"Bitch you turned down Jason? Thats my best friend. Damnn, You know how many people want him? Well the ones that don't know he's gay anyway" She said suprised like.

"No, He been trying to get at me all day though"I said giggling.

"Well yall would be so cute together"