What was she feeling? Jealousy? Envy? She doesn't know. But it could never be envy because she have never felt thay way to anyone even to her own siblings. Well even if her parents completely abandoned her right after her sister's death.

Shuhua and her siblings were treated fairly when it comes to material things but this isn't a material thing. It involves her emotions.

Her mind was somewhere else that she didn't even notice that she was already standing in front of next class. She opened the door and saw her professor back faced to her.

She look at her classmates to keep quiet as she quietly and quickly went to her usual seat. She spotted Yuqi sitting at the back so she decided to ditch her usual seat to go sit beside Yuqi.

She didn't even remember that she have the same class with Yuqi.

But the said girl was ignoring her. "Yuqi." Shuhua tries to get the attention of her friend but it seems like Yuqi was purposely ignoring the hell out of her. "I'll put your corgi and giraffe plushie into the trash." Shuhua said as she looks ahead. Eyes in front trying to held back her laugh.

She knows how precious those plushies are to Yuqi.

"You didn't just said that." Yuqi yelled.

===

Y U Q I -

I glared at Shuhua as I just have been yelled by our professor. I swear she's laughing right now like laughing so loudly.

I scoff as I slapped her arm to stop her from laughing but she continues to laugh even after that. We're currently outside the room. We got kick out just a few minutes ago.

But this girl beside me suddenly stopped laughing, did she stop functioning? I glanced at her and saw her looking at the girl who was about to pass by us.

I remember who she is because Soyeon have introduced me to her before. "Do you like Jeon Somi?" I ask her but she was silent. Oh gosh don't tell me she likes Somi.

But instead of answering my question I surprised to hear her question towards me. "How do you know if you like someone? Do you get jealous or something?" I stared at her face trying to study her. It's not that odd for Shuhua to be talking something like this to me but I can see it im her face that she's eager to know the answer.

"Uh well in my case with Soyeon, you know our story. Well we said to each other that there should be no strings attach so of course after the pleasure night the next day we aren't really talking to each other and as days pass by. I don't know but I feel empty there is this longing inside me. I think I confirmed it when I kissed her because my heart was about to burst that day." I said with a chuckle.

"I'm not saying that kissing a person can confirm the feelings but it can be a way if you're confused but don't do it I swear especially if the person doesn't know you. You'll just have your cheek slapped by." I look at her and she was staring at the floor like she's thinking deeply of something. "Shuhua?" I tap her shoulder and she flinched.

"Am I jealous?" I heard Shuhua mumble. Is she probably crushing on someone? She's never been like this. Ever since I met Shuhua she have never been interested into dating and up until now but I think it have been changed especially now.