How Are We Soulmates! Part Five

Jack

"Please tell me this has something to do with you."

I hear Corbyn say in my mind. I smile and wish Corbyn was like Daniel, that way we could actually hang out without me having the fear that he would end me.

I was exhausted from constantly keeping a wall up in most of my mind, keeping him from finding out I was a wolf and that my name was Jack Avery. I couldn't let him know, not after the bathroom situation.

I looked in his mind enough to know that even through he wants to say and think that it was about the Noah/Sally thing....it wasn't. I felt guilty for snooping though and didn't look farther.

"You have to be more specific." I answer him.

"I have a tattoo on my neck and chest now...care to explain?"

"Oh....yeah. so when......someone like me finds there soulmate they get soulmate tattoos. It is to show that they are each others. The alpha's of my kind get tattoos on their neck to show everyone of my kind that they have a mate and are stronger. The other tatt is just for their mate."

"Your kind?"

"I'm not telling you, so don't try."

"Fine! So you have a mark as well?"

"Yeah."

"Where?" He asks, sounding excited.

"My right side and hip."

"Let me see."

I could hear the smirk in his tone making me roll my eyes. I walk to my mirror in my dorm and take my shirt off. Only focusing on my lower body, not letting him see my face.

"No fair."

"It's for the best."

"You keep saying that, but I want to hold you."

I close my eyes and sigh deeply, trying not to cry. "I want that too."

"Then let me see you."

"No, you won't like what you have to see."

"It hurts me that you think that. You are beautiful."

I smile while shaking me head. I found if adorable that he found me beautiful when he never seen me....plus that wasn't the problem.

"Then what is?"

"Here you go." I say, changing the subject and sending the picture of my lower body to him.

"Damn, I like where yours is. I can't wait to trace it."

"One day."

"Will there be a day?"

"Yeah.....but that's more up to you."

"Says the one that won't tell me their name so I can find them."

"Trust me."

"I do, anyway so it's fair. Here's mine."

I smile brightly when I get the image of the same tattoo on his left pec and on his neck. Mine.

"Yours. And you are mine."

Zach

I sigh in content, being in Daniel's arms. We were in the library and Daniel was sitting on a big purple chair, me on his lap, he's arms wrapped around me.