"Do you sleep with everyone? or is it just the young and dumb ones?" he lets go a laugh and I shove him. Yes, its true but I'm not going to tell him that, he already has a big head and a dark twisted mind. "Shut up and lets get this fucking mess sorted, shall we?" we walk down the blacked out stairs when we come to the bottom and see the light still on from the wine gallery. Little minx got herself into some trouble and I think its time to punish that naughty self right out of her.

My dress shoes step at the foot of the door, with Dante right behind me. Remis back is turned to us but Mika's face is now wide and she is gasping. Dante chuckles slightly before going to her, she backs up before she hits the wine rack and a expansive bottle of wine falls to the ground and chatters, with the red liquid spilling out of it. Remis whole body flinches as it hits the ground, she is holding on to Mikas' hand and both girls are scared for what's coming next.

"Well ladies isn't this a mess, Dante take Mika away." He does as the girls fight to not let go, after a few seconds Dante rips Mika and drags her up the stairs, kicking and screaming. A few minutes later I crouch down and use my pointer finger as a run it threw the red think wine patch. I keep my eyes trained on Remis as she watches my every move, putting the tip of my finger into my mouth and taste it. "Antinori Villa Antinori Toscana IGT, such a waste," smirking I get up and wrap my hand on the back of Remis nape and bring her so close that she can hardly take a single normal breath.

My other hand comes to her mouth and I smear it over her plump lips, running it down while my right hand wraps around her fragile neck, her light gasp makes me want to squeeze harder. Her grey eyes becoming darker and her already pale face goes paler, "I thought you were here to work? Little minx doesn't know how to behave, maybe I should show you how you shouldn't dance with the devil? hmm?" Leaning down I lick the red wine off her lips and bite down on her lower lip, she tries to move her head but fails when I squeeze her neck a little bit more then I intentionally wanted too.

She tries to speak but fails when my hand is still tightly around her neck, I loosen it and I let what this little minx has to stay. "You make me sick, You and your brother are fucking crazy," she spits. She users her hands and claw at my much larger hands. I guess the bad girl is now coming out, I did like the shy, scared girl but this is going to be fun.

"And you make my hard, now clean this mess up and meet me in my chambers in 20 minutes, a guard will be escorting you up." letting go of her, she wipes the tears that are now once was building up are now falling one by one.

I walk away and up the stairs, getting Payton Hayes to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, with that I go to my chambers and get ready for my little visit with my little minx.

30 minutes later and I hear a knock on the door, of course this girl was late. I open it and see Payton and Remi together and he has a hand on her shoulder, I don't know why but it makes me want to punch hi pretty face in.

"Nice of you too finally to arrive Miss Jay." Looking over to Payton I state, "You're on gate duty and don't forget to feed the dogs, they're starving." His face pales and I smirk, I know he hates feeding the dogs and isn't normally supposed too. "Yes Sir," he nods and without a second glance towards Remi he leaves towards the elevator.

"Why em I here...S-sir?" She stutters at the last bit but I just brush it off. Her whole body shakes and she looks over my shoulder, like she is trying to figure out if I'm going to murder her or make her clean.

Her skin glows under the warm light of my bedroom and her different shades make her look more stunning then the photos I have looked at the the years. She looks older, wiser and her body looks more developed. The barely there maids uniform doesn't even cover her arse, and that makes me mad just by thinking about it. Fuck!.

She licks her pick full lips and has her hands behind her back. Her body moving side to side, and the intense staring that is going on between us, I haven't said a word while I sit on the leather couch.

"Come here," I command, she still waits at the now closed door. She walks slowly and carefully like she is walking on lava and if she might take a wrong step she will fall into the hot magma.

Lighting a cigarette and taking a puff, I blow it out into the air and look at her with a huge smirk on my face. Remi sits opposite side of me and crosses her arms together making her boobs even huger. This girl is going to be the death of me.

"Ah ah, no here," I point on my lap as I lean back and continue speaking, " I want you to come here and I want you to tell me something, something that I might think you know, understood?" She nods. Her butt lands on my stiff cock as I try not to groan, I can tell she is holding back and not wanting to slap me right now.

"What do you want?" She questions her brow lifted. She doesn't seem tensed as she was before. I take another puff of my smoke and place my hand on her thigh. Slowly I move it and leave it just before the skirt ends, goosebumps erupt and I wish I could know what she is thinking right now.

"I'm going to ask you one time and that's the only time I'm going to ask you, okay?" She nods. "I want you too tell me the truth, got it?" She nods again but this time she tries to push my hand away. I chuckle.

"And if I don't want to answer your question?" Now I look in shock, she doesn't want to know what will happen if she doesn't want to answer. I brush my fingers across her cheek.

"Something bad will happen to your dear old mother, yes. I know she is sick and that's why you're here, isn't it?" She fights me, with kicking her legs and pushing on my legs, her breathing catching and her tears dropping.

Get to the fucking question already Igor.

I grab her neck and slam her body to the couch trapping her with my body. Her pleading starts as she cries and kicks underneath me, I throw my cigarette onto the ash tray and grip her soft hair.

"P-please d-don't h-hurt my m-mum, I will do a-anything," she pleads. Tracing her jawline with my nose, I whisper into her ear. "Just answer the question."

"Are you a Virgin?" I ask my tone a barely a whisper. She stills and I can feel she is going slack beneath me. Her breathing has died down and it's not as erratic. Her smell is like rose petals and cinnamon and I just can't stop sniffing her.

She closes her eyes and I almost want to make her open them, when I see her lower lip tremble. She sucks in air like she is having trouble breathing but I can't stop watching her. I need to know if she is a Virgin or not because this will determine everything.

I look towards my nightstand and see the alarm clock reaching 11:00pm. Why isn't she fucking answering? Why does everything feel like it's in slow motion?

"Answer.The.Damn.Question.Remmington.Now."

"No." She finally opens her eyes and she is no longer crying. I place my forehead on hers and yell, "FUCK!!" She jumps and then without thinking I smash my lips on hers.

Unedited.
Ps. I didn't re-read it lol

Thank you for reading!

V O T E