Your one love...

Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and Helena. Nothing more. Every minute, every experience, every gift, every loss,every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: true love.
You wake up and gasp as you just realised what kind of dream you had . You begin to smirk 'what are you smirking for' asked Helena in a soft morning voice 'nothing' you said still smirking not being able to keep a straight face. She jumps on top of you   'you know she should not lie sweetheart' she says in a sexy voice 'tell me' she yells. You where shocked as you did not realise that she could get so vicious so quickly slightly turning you on.

'Oh just a dream' you say in a cute baby voice.
'What kind of dream'
'Just a dream about you'
She laughs as she knows what kind of dream it was. 
She grabs you hips and grinds them. She kisses you passionately as she adds more and more tongue each time     She slowly moves down to your neck making slight purple hickeys on you. Making sure to display whose you are.
She jumps up and you rap your legs around her waist. Pining you against the wall and slowly moving down you body to your breasts, stomach, thighs then to you clit.
Licking your clit she begins to speed up as you makes her way down to your opening and sliding her tongue in.
You gasp at the pleasure. As you want more your stomach begins to tense almost like there was a knot in there.
She releases her tongue and sticks two fingers in you. Moaning in pleasure, she begins to go faster and faster until that knot in your stomach release and all juices sit on her hand (cum). She sucks it all of starring at you from the floor. You sit back down  as you try to catch your breath back. You snuggle up to her as you fall in line with each others heart beat.
A/n- first story how do you like it. I know it is short but it is really late.
Words- 366