I

INSANITY

INSANITY

...

N..

No.

NO

T.......

STOP

To......

PLEASE

Tob.....

I'M

Tobi....

NOT

Tobir...

CRAZY

Tobira..

YOU

Tobiram.

BITCH

Tobirama

"Tobirama..."

"Oi...."

"W-why would you do this to everyone...."

"Hey, are you listening..."

"OI!"

"LISTEN TO ME!"

"TOBIRAMA-"

He coughed up blood, as the other man shoved the metal object through his chest.

He kissed his forehead, as the stabbed man fell to the ground.

"Sweet dreams dear...."

--------------------------------------------------------------

There were bodies all around, they were covered in blood, he was covered in blood.

He stared down at his sword, the last person's blood it tasted was his brother's rival.

His crazy smile was the last thing his enimes saw before their dooms.

The same smile he looked at his sword with, before licking it clean.

"My, my, what nice blood you have, dear" he said looking down at the raven haired man.

"W-what- the- hell, is wrong- with- you...." the man on the floor said coughing up more blood.

The man's chaotic face soon turned into a emotionless stare, as he crouched down to face the man lay down, looking up at him.

He held the immobilized man's chin up with his sword, causing him to glare up at the one still on his feet.

"Many things dear..." the white haired man said, a closed eyed smile plastered on his face, it looked more forced than natural.

"Why...why don't you just kill me too..." the raven haired man said, tears forming in his eyes.

He killed everyone... his brother, his father, his clan...... everyone.

"Because, I fell inlove with that face of distress you made every time I killed someone dear to you..."

"I will never let you go..."

"You can never escape me..."

"Because why would anyone want to save you?"

"Everyone who would want to save you is 8D3E4A8D"

"Because the Tobirama they knew is dead.."

"The Tobirama you knew, is dead"

The man on top said whispering into the others ear, the raven flinched.

"Now...why don't we get you cleaned up dear..." he whispered starting to drag the raven haired man, causing him to groan in pain.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Heavy breathing, that's all he could here, followed with silence.

He looked down from his book to see the man laying on his lap, sleeping, he sighed looking out the window.

It was a few hours after the massacre, things had calmed down.

How did he get here...

Oh... right...

They had led him to this.