CHAPTER FOUR

🚨 Swear Words

Nessa sat on the grass, her and her 'friends', well... Friends isn't really the word Nessa would used to describe them, more like people who use her fame and success in ballet to make them seem more important. She stuck it out though, being friends with these girls made her mother happy. "That's Chorong Heo, he's a seriously famous makeup artists Instagramer, he's got like over a millions follows or something-"

"Ay! Cho- Over here!" Aja called him, clicking her fingers, drawing the korean boy's attention to the group of girls.

He walked other to the girls, "I-it's Tiffy."

"Like the girl name?" Nessa rolled her eyes at Freddie's comment, for the smart one of the group Freddie lacked social cues.

"Isn't your name Freddie?" Arabella snorted a laugh as the ginger haired girl shot a glare at her. Nessa heard Freddie mutter 'it's short for winifred.'

"You see that girl you were talking to- Mary Beth Calloway? I would stay away from her if I was you, she's a huge slut, pregnant and everything just like how her mum was."

Tiffy looked over to the blonde haired girl, he titled his head, why was this group of girls badmouthing the other girl? Tiffy had met Mary Beth a couple times and she seemed like a nice girl, definitely not deserving to being talked about behind her back. "Why are you telling me this?"

She touched his arm, giving Tiffy the most fakish innocent smile her face could bare. "Because you're new and you need a group of friends to show the ropes."

"Oh- oh- look! Mary Beth just ran to the bathroom!" Freddie turned to Arabella, "How much you want to bet she is crying?"

"I only got two dollars-"

Nessa stood up, stretching out her black and grey school skirt, "Excuse me-" Nessa calmed walked to the bathroom as Aja rolled her eyes.

"Nessarose, always playing hero."

[ With Mary Beth ]

The blonde girl ran into the bathroom, not even getting the chance to being fully in the door before a gasping cry escaped her mouth. She was used to Aja and her minions bullying her, Aja Laghari is jealous of her, she always has been. The two girls use to be friends, back in kindergarten but then Aja and Mary Beth fought and they kept on fighting until the two couldn't even bare the sight of each other.

Her blue eyes filled with tears, her hand was still placed on her mouth, through her blurry eyes she could see that there was someone else in here. Mary Beth walked into the bathroom stall and sat down on the toilet seat, pulling out her phone and texted her sister, she knows what this is like. "Lyli, are you home? Please pick me up," she messaged her elder sister.

Lylianne Calloway was born when their mother was sixteen years old- Mary Beth's age. The two sisters were always bullied for that, Lylianne and Mary Beth, two sisters born from different fathers, there is nothing wrong with that but in the eyes of judgy Karens and mean teenager girls, everything was wrong with that... with her family-

Mary Beth hasn't even had her first kiss and yet she was already labelled a slut.

A butterfly flew into her gloves. "Mary Beth Calloway, I know what it's like to be a joke, to be a mockery to everyone you know and I can give you the abilities to seek justice for the ways we've been treated."

"What do I have to do?"

"Mary Beth?" Nessa asked walking into the green bathroom, she looked around, her black hair swaying as search the room. In front of her stood a blonde girl in a green and grey spandex outfit, "Mary Beth?"

"Out of my way Nessarose Greene, were are your friends?"

"I-" Nessa looked at the girl, she was clearly an akuma and Nessa guessed that she was Mary Beth, who else would be akumatized in the bathroom after finding out that their whole school thinks they're pregnant? Nope, she couldn't think of anyone else, "Mary Beth, look I know you think that being Hawkmoth Jr.'s minion is a good idea but it's not-"

"My name is Hersay and I said out of my way!" The akuma yelled, pushing Nessa into the wall- hard with a smirk, "I heard a nasty little rumour~"

[ With Ladybeetle ]

"The akuma is Mary Beth Jo Calloway, fifteen, tenth year of high school at Jordan State High School, she was akumatized because of a rumour started about her being pregnant," Honeybee was distracted as she explain everything she had gathered from her small interaction with Hersay before she blacked out. Honeybee scratch behind her, readjusting some of her curly black in her bun which was held together by her yellow and black miraculous.

"How do you know all that?"

Honeybee crossed her arms, "Why do you need to know that? I'm not just some sidekick, I'm just as valuable of a member in this team as you are."

Tartaruga rolled his eyes, "She's on her ladies," he said to Renard who just looked at him confusedly making the turtle themed hero roll his eyes, why are males so stupid?

"Right because every time a girl is expressing her feelings, it's just because she on her menstrual cycle," Honeybee shot Tartaruga a death glare that made the group of heros shiver. Renard made a oh sound, menstrual cycle, he knows what that is.

Night Noir looked over at the akuma, Hearsay- or whatever Mary was calling herself- wasn't hurting people, she was looking for people, for Aja Laghari, Arabella Mae and Freddie Smith, he wondered, why not the other girl? Nessarose, he thinks is what Aja called the girl. "Poor girl."

"It's pretty fucked-"

"Woah- woah- we can't swear?"

"Why the bloody fuck not?" Peafowl looked at Night Noir, their light brown eyes challenging the boy. One of their favourite things about Australia was the acceptances of swear words, there is no way that she is going to give that up.

"A lot of children w-will watch us," Night Noir shuffled uncomfortably, he never liked swear words, his parents didn't let him swear nor does his cousin, swearing was just something he just didn't understand.

Renard walked over to Noir Night and Peafowl with a smirk, this conversation was interesting to him and a lot more comfortable then talking about periods, "Night, bubby. This is Australia, kids learn to swear before they turn three."

Night looked at the two, surely they were lying- do kids really learn to swear before they even go to school?

"Okay, enough!" The two sets of conversations turned to Ladybeetle, this was- well... the first sign of leadership the ladybug themed superhero had shown and they each remembered, they weren't really equals, were they? "We have a job to do, remember?"

"Not a job, we don't get paid-"

"Very funny Renard, now seriously. We have an akuma and a city that needs our help and I would much rather have a hero team then debate team by my side." Ladybeetle looked at Tartaruga and Renard, Peafowl and Honey and lastly Night Noir, the looked that the team gave him made him well up in pride, while the look Night Noir gave him made something else well up his cheek bright as day, he was blushing.

Night Noir placed his leather gloved hand in front of the group, "We are a team." Each hand softly placing itself onto his, "Team miraculous!"

"Team miraculous!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The next chapter is them fighting Hersay, a very manipulative villain and my c h i l d Mary Beth Jo Calloway.

Welp, anyway, how was this chapter?

Did you guys see something was off with Honeybee?

Also sorry if the slut shaming was offensive, these are just characters and do not reflect any personal beliefs of my own!

1325 Words!