Unwanted attention

Before we start I just want to say thank you guys for 1000 reads!!! That means alot to me and I can't thank you enough. We enough of me talking let's get into the chapter.

Bell POV

After the whole ordeal with revis and olivas news of the new Loki familia member "me" was spreading like wild fire am I bit surprised they didn't noticed me earlier but am okay with that now I get gaze from girls ever so often and a few jealous glares from guys I even heard a few comments from some adventure.

Adventure girl 1: hey that's the new Loki familia member.

Adventure girl 2: yeah you can feel the strength he has to.

Adventure girl 3: not only is he strong but his cute too!

Adventure girl 1: I know right! He may be a wolf but he looks like an adorable rabbit.

Adventure guy 2: tch what those he have that we dont?

Adventure guy 1: dude shut up! Can you feel that power he can beat you up!

Comments like that, while i was making my way to the dungeon i felt that gaze on me again i wonder whose watching me?

But before going to the dungeon I decided to pay misha  a little visit hering to the guild I meet up with her and say hi

Bell: hi misha.

Misha: oh hey bell! What are you doing here?

Bell: well I came to see you what ya doing?

Misha: oh nothing boring guild stuff you?

Bell: going to the dungeon enjoying my time in orario.

Misha: am glad.

Me and misha where talking about random stuff before I decided to leave and go the dungeon but not without saying goodbye

Bell: well I gata go later misha.

Misha: bye bell be safe.

After that i when i to the dungeon, making my way down each floor before stopping on the 18th floor for a break before continuing to the 24th and down little did I know some people was following me.

Allen POV

Me Hedin hogin and the gulliver brothers where stacking the new member of Loki familia by lady Frey's orders and to bring him to her I honestly don't know why he doesn't look anything special he's just like that damm wolf but without the attitude but when we saw him fight we where all shook.

Hedin: my my that was unexpected

Allen: how the hell dose he fight that good!?

Hogin: he sure is strong.

Gulliver brother sword/hammer: wow!

Allen: tch well at least he isn't weak.

Gulliver brother axe: yeah but it's gana be hard to bring him in if he fights back.

Gulliver brother spear: oh came on there's seven of use and one of him.

Gulliver brother hammer: yeah we can take him.

Hedin: well let's not waste anytime.

Hogin: let's get the rabbit.

Bell POV

After I made it out of the dungeon and to the surface and started making my way to twilight manner i noticed people following me i stopped and spoke

Bell: can I help you?

There was silence but I know they heard me

Bell: I know you can here me come out!