Orario

In the city of orario you can see adventures and there familia going in and out of the dungeon and marchant's selling there goods to people and people at foodstans selling their food to hungry customers or just normal people buying things for there daily day lifes, at the front of the gates of orario are two guards keeping watch when one decides to start a conversation with his fellow guard.

Guard 1: hey man when dose are shift end again?

Guard 2: in like another hour.

Guard 1: really!? Man I feel like am gana die out here.

Guard 2: came on it's not that bad.

Guard 1: yeah maybe for you but am bored and the sun is killing me.

Guard 2: Even orario has slow days. you should be glad no masters are popping out of the ground, no armies trying to conquer us just peace as and quite.

Guard 1 yeah I suppose but can we get just one more person before our shift ends? Just to break the monotony?

His fellow guard gave a small laugh before looking out his eyes narrowed as he saw someone approaching

Well, it looks like your prayers were answered. Here comes someone now.

The first guard turned and a smile came to his face

Guard 1: thank you Ganesha!

His friend gave off another laugh

As the two guards waited patiently at the person approaching and taking in ther details

It was a boy, not to short not to tall at that he had white hair and red eyes and was also a werewolf by the ears and tail the boy apprentice remanded the guards of Bete Loga of the loki familia, sure there were other werewolves in orario but they looked very similar aldo one is smaller from the other.

And not to mention that the boy has almost the exact same clothes as the werewolf the only difference being he's jacket was jet black and has a shirt underneath and his flosvirt are a dark gray.

The boy's gear was well taken care of and also was his clothes.

The only real difference was that he had a friendly smile and can already tell he was a kind kid and bete is an asshol more than anything to be honest.

However, there was one thing that the two noticed that instantly alarm them.

The two of them were a level 2 and 3, and thus could sense the power coming off another adventure and the power coming off of this boy was terrifying.

He had to a level 6 at least there was no way it was lower than that the air practically pulsed with his power and both knew, if he wanted to get by them there was no way they were going to stop him and the two wandered how a inssect boy like him could have that much power.

But the boy whoever he was no ordinary traveler or tourist simply coming to see the great city of orario

The boy finally arrived, a smile on his face that showed no signs of I'll intent, which did help the two guards calm down if only a bit.

???:hello good afternoon.

Guard 2 : Afternoon traveler the second guard greeted what brings you to Orario?

???: I want to become an adventure and my grandpa suggests so here I am.

Guard 1: how sweet of a grandpa you have I hope he's happy with you adventure now

The boy gave a laugh and said.

???: yeah I hope so too..

Guard 2: well before you go in may i, ask your name if that's ok?

Bell: sure the names bell cranel.

Guard 1: well I hope you have a good day and that your adventure life gose well.

Bell: thank you that means alot have a nice day.

Guard 2: you as well.

The two watch the boy walk away both waiting to make sure he was well out of earshot before they turned to each other.

Guard 2: that wasn't as bad as I thought It would be.

Guard 1: yeah.

Guard 2: and that power.

Uh-huh

Guard 1: and here i thought he was gonna be an ass.

The two guards laugh at the first guard joke and go back to work.

Bell POV

So this is orario I thought to myself man grandpa you were right this place sure is something.

As I walked around the busy streets of orario looking at the buildings around me I noticed people giving me a look that said(wow his strong) I shurng it off thinking that they haven't meet someone strong In a while, but as I was waking I felt like someone was watching me yeah there was people looking at me but this felt "different" I start looking around trying to detect who was watching me until I realized I was being watched from above my eyes looking on a tower of sorts I again ignored it and kept walking.

Freya POV

I was watching the different same boring souls as usual not even one that was different this day couldn't get any more boring until something blinded me for a second It cough me off guard so much so that i stand up and looked out my window looking for what that was.

Freya: what was that?

I said to myself until my eyes landed on what blinded me for a moment it it was a transparent soul, I widened my eyes it was shining so bright that my legs gave out on me and feeling a liquid running down my legs I was gasping trying to catch my breath and saliva going down my mouth I had just had the most powerful orgasm she'd ever felt no pud intended she then asked herself.

Freya: who is this person?

She did not know who said person is but what she did know is that, that person was going to be hers and hers only.

Back with bell

As I was walking around I got a little hungry and decided to find somewhere to eat as I was looking I saw a place named the hostess of fertility and went in, as I went i noticed that the place was packed but there was some empty sits just then a human girl with gray ash hair came up to me and greeted me.

Syr: hollo sir my names syr flova what can I do for you?

Bell: the names bell cranel and you sell food yes?

Syr: ofcourse silly what do you want to eat.

Bell gives a little chuckle

Bell: just something to eat like soup or something.

Syr: coming right up here let me take u to a free table.

As syr brought bell to a table she then went to the chicken to get his order a few minutes later she comes back with a nice bold of hot soup and gives it to him.

Syr: I hope you enjoyed your soup mr.Bell.

Bell: bell is just fine you don't gatta do all that.

Syr: oh all right I need to get back to work I'll talk to you later bell.

Bell only nodded his head

Just as bell was about to eat his soup same cat waitress saying something about some familily he didn't really care but still decided to watch.
In came in a blonde short haired pallum a elf with green emerald hair a dwarf with a nice beard a human girl with golden hair and eyes and another elf with orange hair two amazoness one with short hair and the other with long hair a redhead girl gussied there goddess and last but not least a werewolf with light gray hair and amber eyes and a werewolf that bell knew far to well.

Bell:.......bete?

Well that's it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you next time bye byee