reunion

Hope you enjoy

As bell was staring at his cousin that he thought was dead but was still alive he never saw his body anywhere so he thought he died but his standing right there to say the least he was in disbelief, it was a good thing he was a few tables away other whys he would have been spotted. Bell didn't know what to think he thought bete died he was feeling waves of emotions that he couldn't describe, he decided to listen in on to there conversation.

Tiona: man today in the dungeon was pretty tough huh?

Tione: you said it, it was exhausting right captain.

Finn: yes indeed.

Riveria: we need to be more careful and we need more positions next time.

Gareth: hahaha there goes riveria being a mother again.

Riveria it's only right plus ais charged in without orders.

Aiz: I said I was sorry.

Riveria: fine I'll let it slide this time but if you do the same thing next time I won't be as forgiving.

Aiz nods

Then Loki brings up an "interesting" topic to talk about.

Loki drunk: hey bete h-have you ever had any family members or f-friends before you were with us?

Bete: huh!? Why do you want to know?

Finn: now that I think about it you never told us about anyone from your past.

Tione: yeah your right captain.

Tiona:come on bete tell us a bit about any of your friends or family.

Tione: yeah tell us.

Bete: fine! If it shut you guys up I'll tell you.

Bete takes a moment to think about his past and remembers someone.

Bete: I had a cousin of mine he was my bestfriend friend when I was little and we would always hang out together.

Tione: is your cousin also an asshol like you?

Bete: hey!!!

Every one at the table starts laughing and bell resists the urge to laugh as well, he finish eating his soup and calls syr over.

Syr: oh your done bell, can I get you anything else?

Bell: no thanks am full, well here you go.

Bell pulls out a large bag of money.

Syr: that's to much you don't have to give me that much money for one soup.

Bell: oh no I want to pay for sameone.

Syr: who?

Bell points to where bete table.

Syr: oh ok but can I ask why?

Bell: let's just say I meet someone in that table along time ago, well I gotta get going bye syr.

Syr: bye bell.

As bell left the cafe bar blind syr must have said his name a bit to loud because he noticed a certain werewolf looking at his direction.

Bete....bell!?

He stops dead in his tracks standing right outside the door.

Bete POV

As I was arguing with my familia about me being an asshol I notice some guy walk past us but didn't pay attention until I heard a waitress say the guy's name.