Chapter 8: Midoriya

Shinsou stopped dead in his tracks upon seeing bakugou's broken and bruised body. After the initial shock of finding him unconscious and battered, Shinsou had the courage to walk closer to his crush and dropped to his knees near the Blondes bruised head. Scared the lavender boy shakily placed his fingers against the blonde boys neck trying to find the steady rhythm of the boy's pulse the only thing running through his mind was please dont be dead. Finally finding the slow beating of his crushes pulse, the Lavender haired boy exhaled the breath he was holding and let the tears he was holding back fall. After {insert the time lunches are usually} the bell rung out through the school signalling everyone to head back to their classes. The suddeness of the sound made the crying lavender boy jump back to his senses. Standing up, Shinsou picked up Bakugou and held him bridal style. Waiting a little longer before leaving the bathroom just incase there was the odd student wondering around before going to class. Almost immediately after he exited the toliets, the lavender boy bumped into the one from before. Todoroki.
"Shinsou what are you doing sneaking around?" Todoroki held no face of confusion but it was evident in his eyes along with suspision. After examining the tall purple haired boy, he caught a glimpse of the small blonde boi he was going to check on, the only problem was he looked different from when Todoroki left him. The questioning and suspision was replaced with a deadly glare, Shinsou knew that if looks could kill he would dying in a slow and painful way. "Shinsou," the lavender haired boy was pulled from his thoughts by the cold stone voice of Todoroki, the duel-haired boy took a couple of steps forward, "what are you doing with Bakugou and why is he hurt?" The deadly look and the coldness of the boys voice, scared Shinsou a little, as Todoroki has never been one to react to something quite like this. As soon as the shock wore off the tall boy matched Todoroki's glare and coldness. "I came back to make sure he was ok, but when i found him he was alone and hurt" Todoroki's glare softened and the confusioned hint in his eyes came back. "But that cant be right," Todoroki began to mumble out loud, "He wouldnt....but Momo wasnt there when i got to the library and she didnt recall having to ask me something..." Now Shinsou was the confused one, not long after Todoroki had started mumbling he looked at shinsou with his glare, back with his voice of coldness he finally spoke "i know who did it" Shinsou still focused on the unconscious boy in his arms and nodded. Todoroki still unaware of the full extent of the blondes injuries, saw the worry in the lavender boys eyes and decided to wait with his explanation, "ill explain it once we get Bakugou to Recovery Girl's office" Shinsou nodded and both boys started down the hallway to Recovery Girl's office both worried and scared for the unconscious blonde boy in Shinsou's arms.
Once they finally reached there, they walked in without knocking and stood waiting for the short woman to turn around and face them, not soon after they walked in recovery girl turned around and faced the three boys. Before a another second could pass recovery jumped into action, she briskly walked to them, and without looking at them started speaking.
"Shinsou lay him on the bed" without thinking twice (wink wink jk jk unless u guys want me to involve an LOV friendship with bakugou let me know) Todoroki now saw the extent on the poor boys body, betting Midoriya used his quirk more then once started chewing on his lip, worry and anxiety kicking in for the poor boy, he was pulled out of his thoughts by Recovery Girls voice "hes ok, he will just be unconscious for a while it took a large amount of stamina to heal him" both boys sighed and relaxed evidently, they nodded and walked out both unable to see him like this any longer. Sat outside in silence, Todoroki was more sure then ever. "Midoriya" was the only thing he said, except the name was said without the friendship and love before now it was spat out like a foul taste on his tongue, Shinsou nodded and his anxious look was replaced with a cold stone glare. After an eternity of silence Shinsou broke it again.
"Thank you Todoroki" Todoroki sat there looking stunned and confused.
"Why are you thanking me Shinsou?"
"Because you were with him when i couldnt be, so we know who hurt him, if you werent there then we wouldnt have been able to place Midoriya at the toliets with him and he would lie thinking no one would believe him."
"But i also left him with Midoriya"
"That doesnt matter you didnt know at the time that he would beat the living crap outta him"
More silence fell as Todoroki nodded, but this time Todoroki broke it.
"He seemed so...so broken...ive never seen him like that it kind of broke me too...i know he thinks he's a monster but he isnt to me. Hes brave determined and cool to look up to and he's never afraid to speak up and say his mind." During this mini-speech Shinsou could feel the jealously rise, but Todoroki continued "hes just so cool, hes like a scary All Might in a good way, i cant way for him to recover so i dont know maybe we can be-"
"I love Bakugou" Shinsou blurted out, he couldnt hold back his jealously much longer, the green monster had risen and acted out before he could do anything, Todoroki sat with confusion written on his face he hesitatintly replied with "thats cool, im glad you told me" Shinsou sat with relistation written all over his face, a slight blush made his way to his face and he apoligsied for interupting him and told him he could continue. Todoroki continued, "I hope we can be friends" embarrassment sank in for Shinsou, and Todoroki finally picked up on why Shinsou interupted him and started laughing. Shinsou sat with his face in his hands as he apoligised profoundly.
Not long after Todoroki had calmed down and told Shinsou it was ok and not to worry. They continued talking. Everything was all ok until a very worried and angry Aizawa kicked the door to waiting room open.
"TOSHI WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Shinsou whipped his head round and quietly said "oh shit i forgot about that."

1116 words
Hello people :>
Sorry about the length of time it has taken for me to update, i kept getting writers block T^T but i will post as soon as possible with the next chapter now that im bringing Aziawa back. Also if you guys want Bakugou to have a friendship with the LOV then let me know and i can incorperate it into the story :>
I hope you enjoy this :>
Kami <3