Meet the charaters.

Katsuki Bakugou
I hate being the big mean bully, but if it gets Izu to leave me alone for the rest of UA then i will just have to go through with it. I want to be a hero so i can help those who need it so that when people see me they will see comfort and safety. Izu says that will never happen becuase i look like a villian and becuase my quirk is really bad. He's not wrong my quirk is pretty useless becuase all it is explosions. The only good thing i can do with it is fight villians at close to close combat but thats it.
But i will achieve my dream and i will become the number hero!

Hitoshi shinsou
General studies.....i was hoping for a hero class but its fine i wasnt able to show off my quirk due to the physical test, it was very stupid. But i wont stop training i will do evreything i can to get into Class 1A. I want to show that its not your quirk that makes you a villian and that you should never be ashamed of it. I will keep training and i wont stop why? Becuase people who are bullied about their quirk need someone to remind them that its their quirk and no one should ever be ashamed of it. Not only that but this Bakugou character theres something off about him and i need a reason to find out more.

Shouta and Mic
Uh i dont really know what to say for these guys they are practically the same.
Aziawa: Bakugou....bakugou theres something off with the way he behaves i never saw it until Hitoshi mentioned it but now he said it i can't shake this feeling that he is right....i will just have to keep a closer eye on him.
Mic: he scares me thats all

Deku
Katsuki is so annyoing and i will do everything i can to destroy his dreams i just have to wait for the perfect time thats all. Your probably thinking what happened to the cinnemon roll well he never exsisted i made that up it was all an act. So i can get people to back me up when the time comes to break Katsuki Bakugou.
And the time is soon.

Words: 390
I will try to update this as much as possible.