chapter 6: the mask he wears

no ones PoV 

As the three men came closer to the cafeteria, Bakugou started to grow even more anxious, Shinsou being the observant boy he is could see it and it pained him to see his blonde boy in this much mental pain. Knowing he couldn't do anything to obvious due to the amount of students in the hallway he quickly interlocked his pinky with Bakugou's in hope this would try to help him calm down. The small blonde boy tensed up but soon relaxed into the slight touch of the tall lavender-haired boy next to him, his thoughts settled and he grasped onto whatever time he had with Shinsou before going into the cafeteria, scared of the questions about to bombard him. As they started to reach the door to the room of wild students, Bakugou's whole demeanour started to change. A scowl and look full of hatred formed its way onto his face, and his posture went from being his usual timid self to Egotistical and over-confident. Both Shinsou and Aizawa were both shocked on how quickly this boy could change his entire personality in less then 30 seconds, but then they thought back to how he had been doing this for most of his time at UA and so their Guilt came piling back onto them. Before they entered Bakugou turned back around and looked towards them.

Bakugou's PoV
I turned to look at Shin and Shouta before going in to be the mean and cruel person the school knows me as. "Please if I say anything that offends you or even hurts you please know that I am sorry, very deeply sorry"
"Hey Kat its ok if you do we understand how you don't have much of a choice"
"yes Katsuki we very much understand so please do not blame your self and do not beat your self up about it"
"o-ok, I'll see you guys after lunch then?"
"yes of course come straight back to my office here" after that he handed me an ID card that gave me access to get into his office.  whoa is he really trusting me with this? I mean this gives me access to his office and the staff room what if something goes wrong and I lose it, knowing me I probably will, then what if a villain finds it and uses it they will suspect me as the traitor and my dream will be over completely 
"hey Kat..you ok you got lost in your thoughts?" Shin's voice rung through my ears, god his voice is so calming its like a like listening to rain against a window, no matter how long he is talking for I could listen to his voice forever. "Kat?!" oh shoot I forgot to answer him.
"o-oh sorry Shin I'm ok, just are you sure you trust me enough with this Shouta?"
"of course Katsuki, theres no one I would trust more with this except my son and my husband"
"aw is my dad going soft?"
"no now shut up"

I giggled a little with the exchange between the father and son, Shin looked at me with a small smile, which I returned. I turned to face the doors and then Kicked them open like I would do normally. The usual people stare as I walk in, I shout at them like I would normally do and walk over to the table where I usually sit at with Kiri, Mina, Denki and Sero. I drop into the chair and then the questions started. Something was off i looked at the my friends and realised there was no yellow hair. "OI idiots where the fuck is rip off Pikachu?" I cringed at the name but kept it hidden. All three of them looked confused and then realised that He wasnt there, it hurt me a bit that they were to focused on me to realise that one of their true friends wasnt there. They shurgged their shoulders and Sero replied "oh where is he? He is usually here by now..." with that he came barelling towards the table, dragging.....SHIN?! I quickly hid my shocked face with my scowl. "What the fuck Dunce face why is Brain freak here?" It hurt so much calling Shin that, i just wanted to hug him and apoligise over and over again.
"O-oh sorry Bakubro i just thought that maybe he could join the Baku-Squad..." he is scared of and it hurts but i cant show it.
"Tch whatever im fucking going anyway. DON'T FUCKING FOLLOW ME!"
"Wait bakubro you havent eaten anything!"
I flipped him off and walked out to the bathroom. I went into the stall and locked it, i slide down the stall sides and cried into my hand so no one else could hear my pathetic crying.

——————————Flashback—————————————-
(TW warning i will add a little note when im done
Bakugou Mitsuki Masuro i think i spelt his name right i dont know 😅)

H-hey mom....
Yes suki?
Uhm i have something i would like to tell you....
What is it darling? She turned around and looked him with worry and concern
Bakugou took a deep breathe to calm himself down before starting again.
Mom...i have a crush on someone...
Oh thats lovely who is she, come tell me all about her.
Uhm ok
They sat down on the sofa and he begun again
Mom before we start...they aren't a she....
What? Of course they are dont be silly.
No mom im not...Shinsou is a boy....and i like him-
Bakugou was cut off by the impact of his mothers hand. Slowly he reached up to touch the stinging handprint on the side of his face, with tears in his eyes he looked up at Mitsuki.
M-mom...
With a harsh glare she replied "No son of mine will be gay! I put up with the softness and weakness but i will never ever accept you as a fag"
The poor boy let the tears roll down his face. The one person he thought was going to be there for him forever was leaving him, before he could comprehend what just happened his dad walked into the front room and ran over to him to see if he was ok.
Hey hey Suki what happened?
Dad what do you think of gay people...men specifically...
Im completely fine with it if their happy then good for them why?
The small blonde lifted his head so his teary eyes met the soft brown ones of his dad and he hesitantly answered him
D-dad....im..im gay!
The middle-aged man laughed and replied with the sofest smiles
I was supposed to be shocked. I see how you look at that purple haired boy that you met on the first day and how you mumble about him when you think your alone.
The small boy smiled a little and hugged his dad. Soon after his mom came barging back in with a suitcase she pushed it so it stopped at the young Bakugou's feet. His eyes watered as he nodded he picked it up and said goodbye to his dad. He picked up the suitcase and walked back to the dorms.

———————Flashback over——————
(If you skipped it, Bakugou got kicked outttt)

3rd person
Shinsou snuck away from the loud self proclaimed Baku-squad to try and find where Bakugou had walked off to. He was more worried about the statement that the red haired boy had said about him not eating anything. He was about to walk past a toilet when it clicked, his eyes from before were full of pain and regret. Shinsou quitely walked in and heard the sobbing, he looked behind the door then he went to open a toilet stall when he saw a bruised and beaten up Bakugou.