Chapter 4: this is oddly familiar.

Shinsou's PoV
God, ok we have this. Its just another loud blonde, just mean and egotistical. Just get it over and done with Shinsou, remember everyone deserves a chance. I slipped my shoes on and walked out my dorm, after locking it i headed towards the class 1A.

-Time skip to after Bakugou's singing-

"I miss you shinsou" Wait what? He never even met me. The only bondes i know are Papa and that blonde beauty that i met 10 months ago....WAIT HOLD UP! NU UH THERE IS NO WAY THOSE TWO ARE THE SAME PERSON! Wait ive got to test it i mean Shinsou's a common name...right?
"Bakugou?" He turned around so quickly, with the most terrified experssion ive ever seen. "S-shinsou..." im sorry what the hell just happened? Its like his personality just did an 1 80. "Y-you can't be he-here not yet-"
"What why can't i be here?"
"If he- no just go it will be better for the both of us..."
"No not until you tell me why Bakugou and whose this he"
"I dont want you to get hurt Shin-"
"Call me Toshi, its fine"
"O-oh ok" it is him, that smile, i'd reconisge it anywhere but what happened to make him change so much...
"Now why are you so scared-"
"Wait...he's here...Hide" With that i did what he said for me to do, i waited for a couple minutes i was going to come out of my hiding place when i heard the door open, my head snapped towards the person who had just walked into the room, only to see Midoriya? Why did Bakugou want me to hide from him?

No one's PoV
Shinsou stayed hidden just as Bakugou had asked, he had gotten lost in thought with so many questions swirling around his head, when he was broken out of his thoughts by Midoriya's voice.
"Who were you talking to Kachan?"
"N-no one..."
"DON'T lie to me kachan, remember i can destroy your dreams in a matter of a sentence"
"N-no...i promise i'm not lying i must of started singing by accident..."
"Whatever, i just wanted to see you before class~"
Bakugou tensed a very quickly, his face screamed fear. "Wh-what?"
"Oh you know kachan i just wanted to see well i just wanted to see my friend" Midoriya practically spat out the word friend almost as if it was one of the worst things to ever exist.
"O-oh really?" Bakugou being the preicous bean he is, missed the malious behind the words. A cold cackle came from Midoriya, "HAHA HOW STUPID ARE YOU, of course not" tears pricked at Bakugou's eyes as he scolded himself for believing it. Bakugou's thoughts were broken by a harsh slap and a punch in the face. Bakugou's head swung to the side with a loud click, the pain was alot more then usual and he couldn't help the tears falling down his face. Put of the corner of his eyes he saw Shinsou about to run out, he pleaded with his eyes for him not to, Shinsou caught it and hesitantly stayed hidden.
"Aw is kachan going to cry? Good, well i'll see you soon~" with that Midoriya left
Shinsou ran out his hiding place just as Bakugou collasped.
"Well this is oddly familiar isn't it?"
Bakugou let out a tired giggle "mhm" was all he replied back as he fell unconscious.

Shinsou's PoV:
Fuck fuck where do i take him, i cant sneak him into the dorms everyone will be awake now. Uhhh omg i'll take him to Dad's office he has a sofa bed for when he has to much paperwork to do and can't come home, or even when he can't be bothered to take his lazy ass home. I picked Bakugou up, he's alot lighter then last time, is it the excerise or has he been skipping meals, i'll ask when he is awake but for now i need to get him to Dads office unnoticed by any student. Lets do this.

-time skip to Azaiwa's office-

T^T why was that so harrrdddd!!!??? Also why were there so many students already at school!?! God im sweating like a person in a suana, of course most of it is becuase of Bakugou's fucking BODY TEMPRETURE! WHY IS HE SO FUCKING HOTT!?!? calm down Toshi we need to get him to your dad. I walked in to find him on the floor in his signiture sleeping bag. I laid bakugou on the couch and placed the blanket over him i then went over to my sleeping father and crouched down, only to whisper.
"I drunk all the coffee"
He sat up, quicker than the guy with the engine quirk could run around the world,
"WHAT THE FU-"
"Shhh dont scream"
"Uhh why not Toshi, we been kidnapped?"
"What no, bakugou is currently passed out on the couch i dont want to wake him up yet"
"Oh ok yeah sure, wait....what why is he unconscious?!"
"Thats what ive come to tell you about"
"Ok also why my office, why didn't you just take him back to the dorms?"
"1. Everyone would have been awake and the cause of it is in the dorms currently 2. I dont know what dorm is his!"
"Oh yeah...now tell me why he is unconscious"

-time skip to after Shinsou explaining it bcus cba to write it down again-

"whoa so your telling me the "cinimon roll" of the class knocked Bakugou out, and isn't actually a cinimon roll but the complete opposite"
"Yes"
"Uh ok and i cant tell anyone becuase that could potentally lead to something bad happening"
"Yes"
"Poor problem child 2"
"Uh ok"
"Ok moving on....whats this about you drinking all the coffee"
"Uhhhh haha yeah about thattt..."
"SHINSOU YOU FUCKING LIAR"
"Shut up! Your going to wake him!"
"Oh yeah sorry"

"Mmm...Toshi?"