chapter 7: The toilets

3rd person PoV
hidden away in a toilet stall a small blonde boy crouched crying into his hand. Others walking by without a care or an ear to hear that someone was crying till their heart throbbed or till their eyes screamed out in pain. One person did hear him.  A certain boy, with duel colour hair. Walked past the toilet stall and overheard him. Curious the monotoned boy opened the door a tiny bit and peeked in, after his first mini-investigation he heard the crying more and decided to look into it, having his suspicions on who it was he found the toilet stall and sat outside it. he gently tapped his knuckles against the door and startled the blonde boy.
"wh-what do yo-you want Extra?" Bakugou answered trying to keep his hotted headed tone "Bakugou?" the curious boy questioned.
"Tch what do u want shitty half n half?" Bakugou answered with trying to keep up his mask. "Bakugou its ok...its just us..." the Monotone boy stated in hopes that boy would open up to him a little bit more. "Tod-todoroki?" the crying boy replied with slightly shocking the monotone boy, for he had not expected the usually angry boy to open up to him that quickly "yes Bakugou?" "ca-can I hu-hug you?" The usually placid boy held a face full of pain and sorrow, for he had not expected one of the strongest boys he knew to be in a bathroom stall crying or asking his rival for a hug.
"mhm of course although I can't promise I would be any good at it"
"don't worry..." with the small pale boy slowly stood up and shakily unlocked the door upon hearing the unlocking the toilet stall Todoroki stood up so he could see the small anxious boy more clearly. The door opened to reveal a red puffy eyed, tear stained cheek blonde boy. Bakugou slowly tilted his head up to meet Todoroki's. Soon deep red and the heterochromic (is that even the right word idk I hope it is and it doesn't meant anything offensive) eyes none daring to blink. It was at this moment the duel haired boy started to see just how much the blonde boy was fighting. The slight bags under his eyes clearly hidden with concealer but some washed away from the small tracks made from his tears and the constant rubbing them away, some of it had left revealing the secrets behind them. Todoroki could also make out the new showing of his cheekbones, knowing they weren't there before the Duel Haired boy let out a sigh of sadness and slowly opened his arms so he didn't spoke the small boy in front of him. Bakugou weary at first searched for any signs of harmful intent in the taller boys eyes, once satisfied with finding no evidence of the intent to hurt, he took a step forward towards the taller boy in front of him. However the exhaustion of his crying, shaking and the lack food consumed the boy quickly and in one swift movement the boy fell. The duel haired boy jumped into action catching the boy before any harm could come to him physically. Todoroki slowly picked up the small blonde boy and helming him bridal style, before sitting down leaning on a wall and places bakugou next to him so he was using Todoroki's shoulder as a pillow. The duel haired boy declared in his mind that no matter what he will try to help Bakugou out of whatever battle he is was having, and protect with as much as he can.

Deku's PoV (HAH suckers bet ya'll didnt expect this)           
I watched as Bakubitch stormed out the Cafeteria. I knew he was going to secretly cry in the toilets because his life was so hard blah blah blah. I know what your probably thinking, "oh shut up" or "you legit bully him" so what he needed to be stronger and that weak little soft personality wasn't going to get him anywhere but some mans sex toy so shut your traps  (Yo stop breaking the fourth wall) I looked over to the table he stormed away and saw Shinsou. hm whats Shinsou doing over there? After a while I stopped staring and turned back to the group of people who I befriended. Someone was missing and I couldn't quite work out who it was. Oh well It will come to me. I zoned back in to hear Urauka (didn't spell that right ;-;) talking about something to do with the school, I listened closely to see if I could find some tell of what it was she was talking about "yeah the school are doing another camping trip but without the quirk training and hopefully without another student kidnapping"  ah so thats what she is talking about. I already knew due to All Might letting it slip but I didn't think they were telling the students just yet because they still needed permission from most of the parents to make it go ahead, OMG THATS WHO. "hey has anyone seen Todoroki?" I ask in my cinnamon roll voice and fooling them with my "I care about everyone" personality. They all looked around the table almost confused like they hadn't realised Todoroki had disappeared.  Idiots their all idiots how did they not realise they were missing someone they called a best friend. I sighed and worriedly get up to go search for Todoroki like they expect me to do. After spending what felt like hours looking of him I heard the movement in the toilet and I decided to check it out incase it was Todoroki, and with luck being on my side there he was, but he wasn't alone. leaning on his side all peacefully asleep was Bakubitch which meant one thing. Todoroki knows about his true personality. I need to get Bakubitch alone but how to do that?
"oh hello Midoriya" Todoroki quitely said whilst breaking my thoughts on how to get Bakubitch alone.
"hello Todoroki-Kun how are you and why is Kachan alseep on you like that? " I answered as cutely and innocently as I could. 
"ah well he was just tired and so he passed out from exhaustion" he answered, ohhh ok so he was tired, at least he didn't show Todoroki his true personality, but thats not gonna stop me its not my fault he decides to continue living.
"oh Todoroki-Kun Momo wanted to speak to you in the library"
"thanks" with that he gently leaned bakugou to the other Side and quietly walked out. I looked towards Bakugou and smiled sickly. After an estimated 30 minutes of beating him up I walked out and pretended to have been hit in the face.

third person PoV
Bakugou was left on the floor bruised and bloody until Shinsou walked in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi hello

Kami here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am very sorry about the delay. I am working on the next chapter as you read this so its either tomorrow or Saturday. Anyway stay fabulous and drink as much water or cold beverages (:

bye bye