Chapter 5:The talk

A/N:I'm sorry that having unloaded anything readers but I'm back so let's start with what was gonna be a chapter or chapters

Summery of what was gonna happen:
So after the preview showing ash visiting Oak and then showing saffron city were in the gym DJ and Sabrina were gonna battle with Alakazam and Hulk.after preview Ashley would say "battle begin" has then both Pokémon would charge at each other to battle with DJ saying "dragon claw" and Sabrina saying "Thunder punch" after that you would have a flash back of how they got there which was obvious through teleport in which when DJ and Ashley arrive and Sabrina spotted them mostly DJ they would have a nice reunion DJ making Sabrina blush a few times DJ just teasing and Ashley going a bit suspicious thinking if Sabrina had a crush on Daniel after that they would have a talk and DJ would say who Ashley is to him which got Sabrina sad a little and Ashley getting fully confident on her suspicions to cheer her up Ashley decided that DJ and Sabrina would have a battle they agreed.after the flash back over you would read the parts of battle with Sabrina getting hits but Daniel was overpowering her has at the end DJ won and Sabrina accepted her defeat Daniel thought in his mind that "good thing hulk didn't go all out".A/N:Yes readers hulk has more than just his overpowered dragon attacks.After going to the Pokémon center giving there two Pokémon to nurse Joy they waited only Ashley then would take her somewhere private so they can talk has DJ was having a relaxing moment with his two eevolutions and Florges who also wanted to relax with Lucario also appearing but just ended up meditating back to the girls Ashley confronted Sabrina of her feeling to DJ she told her what she felt for him and why in which Ashley said that she knew that some day some one else will fall for him and after understanding her feelings Ashley gave permission for sharing Daniel they headed back to him.After getting there Pokémon and going back to the gym Sabrina revealed her feelings and DJ was shocked but deep down he also told her that he also oh had feelings for Sabrina only that he had Ashley with him so before he could decline Ashley told him it was okay and they both felt happy had they kiss and then night time came has all three sleep together after that and some loving moments and talks in breakfast they say there goodbyes to Sabrina that they will be waiting for her in Siblion when the tournament begins or that she could come whenever she wanted after that and meeting up with Azure which when they saw him he did not have a very happy face.you would read a flash back when Ash and Oak were talking has Azure wanted to feel the good memories he had before being betrayed at the back has he saw the lab backyard after that he was going to go back but sadly some of his former Pokémon spotted him well only the Pokémon who felt sorry and didn't wanted to go with Max and those were Bulbasaur,his 30x Tauros,Muk,snorlax,Unfezant,Oshawott,Snivy, Scraggy,Leavanny and Bealeaf.Has they meet they tried talking to Azure being nice in which Azure did not like has he questioned them of why now being nice and not when he was leaving to survive the world that hated him for something he did not do they tried telling him reason that they actually thought it was true but when he was proven non-guilty they felt sad and tried to change and when he ask about the other Pokémon that were not there they told him they went with Max and some of the traitors has Azire said that if they felt sorry they would have staid here and seen he still had a lot of hate for them he did not want to forgive them has he was leaving Bealeaf and Snivy tried stop him but Azure Pokémon all came out stoping then and then glaring at all of the former Pokémon of Azure when he was Ash has with one last look he returned his Pokémon and went back inside talk with Oak about what they have been doing while they stayed in the lab which was sad and Azure had a little sympathy but did not care he said his goodbyes to his old friend and left said goodbye to his mom told her that they will see each other again has they teleport Hikage ask Azure about what happened he told her and she then hug him had they left and reunited with DJ and Ashley has the flash back finished.after that they headed back to the Siblion region said there goodbyes has later in the night DJ went out of the house and said "time to talk Fake goddess".