𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"You look beautiful." He says as I walk out of my closet. I look down and smile at the outfit he chose.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." I say as I sit next to him. "You're nervous about today aren't you?"

"Ya, I don't want him to do what he did last time." He says as he holds my hand on his lap. "I didn't tell you everything the other day..."

"What do you mean?" I ask as we wait for Tavia and River to get ready, giving us some time to talk privately.

"You seemed happy so I didn't want to ruin that. But when he was yelling at me he kept poking me and smacking me." He says quietly. I feel anger bubble up inside of me and take a deep breath.

"If he so much as looks at you the wrong way I will lose my shit." I say as he nods and gently kisses my hand.

"Do we have to tell Brooke and River that we kissed?" He asks as he leans against me to take some pressure off his side.

"Only if you want to." I say. He nods and scrunches his nose as he thinks.

"I'd like to keep it between us. For now. I want to tell mom though." He says as Tavia comes in.

"Are we going now? I want to see Casper." She says as she carries her little bag and hands me my purse. I chuckle and pull Kai up, putting his arm around my shoulder as we walk downstairs.

"Whose car is that?" I ask as I look at the dark blue mercedes in the driveway.

"Um... yours." Kai says as I snap my head over to him. "Surprise?"

"You got me a car?" I ask in disbelief as we walk outside. "Kai, how much was this? I can't take that much money from you." I say as I just stare.

"It wasn't that much. And it's a gift because I heard you and Brooke talking about how you don't like your car." He says cutely, making it very hard to say no.

"This is a lot, I don't even have the money to pay you back-"

"Roxi, I don't want you to pay me back. Please take it." He says as he pulls some keys from his pocket. "I dare you to take it." That stupid smirk shows up on his face as he puts the keys in my hand.

"You're insane." I say as I look at the nice car in front of me.

"It's a fun car. I know you still need your other car for Tavia's seat but I thought this could be for when you and Brooke go out." He says as he looks at the car. "Do you like it?"

"I love it. I still think you're out of your mind but I love it." I say as I press up on my toes and hug him. "I have never accepted anything from anyone and now here you are just giving me a car and a place to live."

"I like you, I want you to be happy." He says as River comes out the door. He whistles when he sees the car.

"Nice ride, whose is it?" He asks as he looks at the car. Kai holds up my hand with the keys as River nods. "Nice."

"So I'm guessing you weren't in on this?" I ask as he admires the car like the basic man he is. He shakes his head.

"This is sick, nice choice Kai." River says as we walk to Kai's car and I help Tavia in.

"Back." Kai says when River tries to get in the front.

"Dude, really?" River whines. Kai just nods and pushes him to the back as he pulls me over and opens the door for me. I chuckle as we winks and walks around to get in the front.

"Haha, he likes me more." I tease River as we start driving to Brooke's. He sticks his tongue out like a child as I laugh.

"So that house down the road is for sale, Brooke and I were talking about buying it. Would Jonah be allowed to live with you guys?" River asks.