the lacuna games

THE LACUNA GAMES

THE LACUNA GAMES

The Crown Princess of Mizule finds the missing puzzle piece of the history lesson she never thought she needed. Twelve years on and she is suddenly thrown in the deep end with the expectation to join the Great Lacuna Games - or in her dictionary, 'The History Lesson' - by the Prince next door. Feeling the interest spark within her, after seeking opinions, gaining advice and receiving encouragements, she gathers up the courage to drop her name into the draw box.

Images of having fun, enjoying the sun and exploring new grounds crash and burn when everything becomes more than it should be. Prizes that had never interested her become what she has to attain the most. Initially thinking having the Prince on her side would be a misfortune to her, maybe, she couldn't ask for a better partner in crime after all.

+

"SOMETIMES I WONDER IF THE REASON WHY THEY SAY I AM A MASTERPIECE IS BECAUSE OF ALL THE STRESS-LINES YOU GIVE MY FACE."

"AND I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE JUST TO RUIN IT."

+

COPYRIGHT

"THE LACUNA GAMES"
A LEE MINHO FANFICTION
©2021 BEAZIBO

I ONLY OWN THE STORYLINE AND ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. PLAGIARISM IS NOT OKAY.

+

HIHI

it's been a while, omg?? i am back bestiessss uwuwu and this time, it's not a hyunjin fic or a seonghwa fic no no it's minho's time to shine! i've actually had this in the drafts since around this time last year and i'm so excited to FINALLY be able to share it with you guys HOHO enjoy the ridee!!