"Wait, hyung." he cried out and ran after him. Mark was only wearing a satisfied grin on his lips as the two entered the elevator.

"Click the button." Mark commanded and Donghyuck obeyed, giving Mark the biggest puppy eyes.

"Oh, now you're a good boy, huh?" Mark asked and upon Donghyuck's eager nod he chuckled and closed the distance between them. Donghyuck winced as his back met the elevator door. Mark wordlessly bent down and pecked his lips before attaching his lips to the little exposed skin on Donghyuck's neck. The man felt the heat in his stomach burn his insides, that's how painfully hard he was. Adding onto that, Mark's lips were currently sucking on his weak spot, teasing it with small kitten licks before softly biting down on the bruised skin.

"Ah, hyung. Need more." Donghyuck pleaded, feeling tears of bliss roll down his cheeks. Mark also seemed to get needier because as soon as the door opened he grabbed Donghyuck's tie and dragged him out of the lobby. The two speed walked the five, well more like three, minutes to Mark's hotel.

Donghyuck didn't even get the time to admire the expensive looking lobby nor the elevator. He and Mark immediately stepped out of the elevator and all the way to Mark's room they didn't look at each other, knowing they wouldn't be able to hold back if they did. Both men were out of breath but neither cared when Mark slammed the door shut behind them. Right away he pressed Donghyuck against it, connecting their lips once more.

"Need. You. Now." Donghyuck moaned in between the kisses. Mark seemed to feel the same as he ripped off his suit jacket and shirt. Donghyuck's eyes travelled down his still very toned body, but he couldn't see much because they hadn't even turned on the lights yet.

"Sit on the bed, baby. I'll get lube." Mark said and Donghyuck nodded. He stepped away from the door, his eyes scanning the dark room. Only the moonlight and the lights from the city down below lit up the suite but Donghyuck could still tell how nice it was. He got rid of his shoes and socks as well as his suit jacket and shirt before sitting down on the bed to wait for Mark who was currently in the bathroom, getting lube.

Once he stepped out, they both paused to look at each other from across the room. Donghyuck could see Mark's heaving chest, could see the man's disheveled hair despite the gel.

"Are you going to just stand there and watch me or are you going to come here and fuck me?" Donghyuck asked, never breaking his eye contact with the older who breathed out "You are so beautiful."

This had Donghyuck going shy, all of his confidence suddenly disappearing. He knew Mark wouldn't see it but he was blushing like crazy, his heart beating at a dangerously high rate.

"Donghyuck, you know I like you right?" Mark asked. Donghyuck nodded.

"Okay because I'll be fucking you like I hate you." Mark said. It sent a shiver of anticipation down Donghyuck's spine as he replied "Can't wait."

Mark laughed and walked over to him. He placed the lube on the night stand and then sat down next to Donghyuck, pulling him into his lap. Donghyuck wanted to wrap his arms around Mark but the man swatted them away. He opened his own tie, a very hot sight and then ordered "Arms behind your back."

Donghyuck complied, knowing that any complaints or resistance would only give Mark a reason to tease him more. And though usually Donghyuck loved teasing, right now all he needed was Mark's dick inside his ass.

He winced once he felt Mark tie his tie around his hands, hard and firm so Donghyuck had no chance of getting out of the restraint.

"Is this okay?" Mark asked. Donghyuck nodded, slowly grinding his hips against Mark's crotch. He knew he shouldn't but his body was yearning for attention.