23

— Chapter Twenty Three —

Donghyuck welcomed Mark's lips with his own, feeling more than desperate to taste them. Mark knew exactly how to give the younger butterflies as Mark's arm wrapped around his body while he used the other to lean against the wall.

Donghyuck let Mark explore his mouth, going crazy over the feeling of Mark. The older man softly bit down on Donghyuck's lower lip, causing him to mewl. Mark just chuckled lowly and inserted his tongue into Donghyuck's mouth. It felt so right, Donghyuck wrapping his arms around Mark.

Their foreheads stayed connected as they parted, Donghyuck panting heavily. Mark tightened his grip around Donghyuck's waist, never letting him go.

"I missed this." he whispered hoarsely. Donghyuck only whimpered, lust clouding his mind. His hands travelled up to Mark's gelled hair at which he tugged, signalling he wanted another kiss.

"Missed this, huh? Such a desperate whore, aren't you? Making me mad on purpose just so I would fuck you." Mark snickered. Donghyuck winced at his harsh words but to make up for it, Mark did connect their lips again, harshly and hungrily. Donghyuck felt his body become impatient, he needed Mark and he needed him now. He wriggled his hips against Mark's hands and the man only dug his finger even deeper into his waist.

He felt Mark moan into his mouth and a small, evil smile spread over Donghyuck's lips. He repeated his action, this time making sure their crotches would meet for a little bit of friction.

"If you keep on teasing me, I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk anymore." Mark said lowly.

"Yeah, sure. You can't go hard on me, Mr. Lee. You're way too soft." Donghyuck breathed against Mark's lips. His words took effect immediately as Mark's whole body tensed. Donghyuck knew he didn't like to get his dominance challenged which was exactly why he did it.

"I'm too soft? Oh, baby, I'll make you scream until you can't speak anymore and I won't stop then. How long do you think do I have to fuck you until you pass out again? Twenty minutes, thirty?"

"I doubt you could do that, hyung. It was a one-time thing and you'll never be able to fuck me that good again." Donghyuck teased. Oh, how much he had missed this. The bickering between the hot kisses, Mark's lips on his own or the man's lustful threats which Donghyuck prayed would turn out to become reality.

"Try me, baby." Mark told him coldly. He bent down and harshly reconnected their lips. Donghyuck let go of his hair and instead grabbed Mark's tie to keep him close. Not that Mark would let go of him anyway. Mark's hands meanwhile travelled under Donghyuck's suit jacket and shirt to touch his skin. The contrast of temperature between Mark's cold fingertips and Donghyuck's hot skin was driving the younger crazy. He moaned as he felt Mark's cold ring drag across his lower back.

"My hotel is five minutes from here, let's go." Mark whispered against his lips. Donghyuck shook his head, replying "Why can't you just fuck me here? God, you're really soft."

"Just so you know, I would also love to fuck you here, right against this wall but I'm not going to let the cleaning staff walk in on us and clean off your cum from the floor." Mark explained, voice impatient as Donghyuck still wasn't moving.

"Please, hyung!" Donghyuck begged, knowing it was one of Mark's weak spots. The man suddenly pulled one of his hands up and wrapped it around Donghyuck's throat. The younger gasped for air as Mark's grip was really tight.

"Listen here, I command, you follow. Of course unless you don't want to get fucked, then you can stay here all night long. Have fun with your boner though." he growled and then let go of Donghyuck who desperately gasped for air to breathe. Mark stepped back and turned his back to Donghyuck, walking away.