Saint: Mew are you insane...you have to tell him what you feel for him not what you felt during your release....dumbo...

Mew: Smiled...but I don't know what I feel for him...I just know that I love watching him sleep, I spare my time to see his photos...and I felt soo good when he touched me...

Saint: aww so cute but this is not enough coz he will feel you are some stalker or pervert....I think you should wait for some time till you understand your feeling better..

Mew: Hmm..you are right....ok let me work ...go and do nothing what you always do...

Saint: Rolled his eyes...ahhh Mew wait...I helped you just now right....so can you let me go to the other city for the trip...

Mew: you helped me and for that thank you but the answer is no...now go and roam here and there or have sex with Zee if you are bored...

Saint: Asshole...huh...

Mew went to his office and Saint in search of gulf...

Saint: Hi Gulf...how are you??

Gulf: I am good Saint....how are you??

Saint: I am also good...Saint thought to tease Gulf but he knows if he teased him then he will reveal that Mew already shared their private thing with him and may be gulf will not like that so he didn't tease...

Gulf: So how come you are so early today ...

Saint: I came here last night I was missing Zee and my long weekend started so I thought to spend with Zee as Zee is busy and we can't go on a trip...

Gulf: yeah it's a long weekend ..I used to spend this time with friends ...we always planned trips to relax...but....

Saint: yeah my friends also going on a trip but mew is not letting me go ...

Gulf: why you need his permission...

Saint: You will know this very soon...so tell me do you have anything to share with me....I am your bestie right so I need all the details...

Gulf: No there is nothing specific...

Saint: Oh...okay...Gulf why don't you talk to Mew for vacation I mean you are not a hostage here and living here freely...though you are not allowed to go out as per your will coz this is the safe house of Mew and he doesn't want anyone to find this out but yes you can go with Mew...

Gulf: why will he listened to me ...why he will go on vacation with me...

Saint: why not ?? He is shifting his whole office to the second floor just to separate his personal life...so that you can live here on the third floor freely....so why won't he agree with that...

Gulf: What?? Maybe he is doing coz I am here his enemy's son and he wanted to hide his work from me..

Saint: You don't know anything Gulf...let it be can you please ask him coz I really don't want to spend my long weekend here sitting and watching Zee work... please gulf please please, please....

Gulf: Okay I will talk to him happy....he thought but how I will face him after what we did...

Author's Note

Who all wants Zee and Saints love story ??

Highlights:-

Gulf: How you and Zee fall in love I mean you are from a different society and Zee lived with Gangsters....

Saint: Let me tell you our epic love story

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.