Y/n - " Koo-"

I was about to say something but he removed my hand and started walking forward making me confused.

I again quickly held his arm stopping him.

Y/n - " What the hell do you think you are doing?...I was calling and texting you for the last three days and you didn't even bothered to reply and even now also you are walking away........what's the problem?"

I said angrily glaring at him.....his face was still blank,and he was quiet and looking down.

I was about to say something again but I realized that we are still in his campus,so I dragged him towards the nearby park.

Y/n - "Tell me Kookie what's the problem?"

I said worriedly while cupping his face.
He was still silent and blank.

Y/n - " Ko-"

Jk - " Did you went to karaoke,three days ago?"

He said lowly while still looking down.

His question made me knot my eyebrows and remove my hands from his face

Y/n - " What are you talking about..I am ask-"

Jk - " Did you?"

He said cutting me

I sighed

Y/n - " Yes, I did."

Jk - " With whom?"

Y/n - " Rosé!"

Jk - "And?"

Y/n - " Just Rosé"

Jk - " Wasn't Taehyung also there?"

He asked while clenching his jaw, his behavior was literally baffling me but I decided to go with the flow

Y/n - " No."

He scoffed

Jk - " Why are you lying y/n?...are you guilty of something?"

I shook my head in confusion

Y/n - " What are you talking about..why would I lie?...Tae wasn't there it was just me and Rosé."

(Since Y/n was drunk she don't remember anything, so she dont know that Tae dropped her home, she thought it might be Rosé..and jk don't know that y/n was drunk.)

Jk - " will you still lie..if I say that I saw him there..."

He paused for a second

Y/n - " Then he might be there...I was drunk...I don't remem-"

Jk - " -kissing you."