Before she could say further I cut the call and dashed out to pick y/n up.

Time skip

I reached the karoake house and somehow found their room .

I opened the room in the hope of seeing y/n and Rosé but regretted the desicion to do so... I felt my heart shatter into pieces looking at the scene in front of me

Author's POV

Jk was standing at the door looking at y/n and Tae, heartbroken.

Since y/n has pulled Tae from the collar so it appeared that he was hovering over her....and since Tae was struggling to free his collar from her grip so he was changing the angles of his face giving the look that they both were kissing.

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears, he couldn't stay there anymore so he shut the door back....and went away from there.

Time skip
3 days later
Y/n's POV

Its been three days since kookie is not picking up my phone nor replying to my texts, he is seeing them but not replying.

He didn't even picked me up from the uni these last three days.

I am feeling hurt, but more than that I am worried if he is okay.

He lives in the dorm of his university so I cannot visit him there.

I brushed my hair back.

Y/n - " What happened to him....why is he not contacting me."

I called one of his friends from university, he told that jk is coming to the university which means he is okay,then what's his problem.

Right now I am standing here in front of his uni....in the way towards his dorm.

It's been 15 minutes but I still couldn't see him.

After few more minutes,I finally saw him coming out.

I quickly rushed towards him.

Y/n - " Kookie!"

I said holding his wrist.

He looked at me and widened his eyes in shock but then his face became blank.