Chapter 7

Mike's P.O.V

I sigh as I look at the time it was 10:30. I can't sleep, I guess I'll get ready for work. I got up grabbed my work clothes and my hat. I step into the bathroom. I strip my clothes off my body and turn on the shower.

Time skip after Mike gets out

After I got out of the shower and got dressed it was 11:00. I guess I can watch T.V for thirty minutes. I walk towards the couch, I sit down and start channel surfing. There was nothing to watch. I groan and turned off the T.V, I went outside to take a short walk. I pass by this pretty decent sized house, I saw someone going out of the house with crutches. There was shouting and something breaking, I stop and look at who the person was. "Jeremy!?" I yell. He looks at me then looks to the house. There was shouting I ran towards the house and heard a guy screaming at Jeremy.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU AREN'T MY SON. YOU WERE A MISTAKE. YOUR THE REASON WHY YOUR MOTHER DIED." The person yelled. 'I'm guessing that's Jeremy's dad.' I think. I felt anger as I saw a guy walk out and hit Jeremy with a beer bottle, Jeremy fell to the floor.

"Hey!" I yell running up to Jeremy. I look at his dad, his dad was tall and looked very strong he had Jeremy's eyes, dark green. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIT HIM!" I yell as I tried to punch his dad, he grabbed my arm that was almost touching his face.

"You shouldn't have done that." He says while spitting in my face. He kicks me were there is no sunshine. I yelped a little. He let me go as I stumble next to Jeremy.

"M-Mike you d-don't *cough* have t-to help *cough* m-me." He said through coughs. I looked into his green eyes, his eyes clearly showing that he was in pain. I help help up and told him to wait there.

"I have to Jere." I say while getting up. I stomped to Jeremy's dad who was in the house. I see his dad on the couch I walk up behind punch him hard, I knock him out I ran out of the house.

Jeremy's P.O.V

I see Mike running out of the house.  "Come on let's get out of here." He says while handing me my crutches.

"M-Mike thanks for s-saving me back t-there." I say shyly.

"No problem Jer." Mike says. I walk with my crutches next to Mike for about ten minutes or so."We need to get you to a doctors."Mike suggested.

"But w-we have to g-get to work." I stated Mike stopped and I did the same.

"We can skip work today, you need a doctor." He says looking at me."I don't want you hurt."

"M-mike..." I couldn't find any words."Fine w-we can go to the d-doctors." I sigh in defeat. I couldn't say no.

"Good." He says."But your walking to slow with those crutches." He states.

"W-well you don't h-have-" I was cut off when Mike swept me off my feet. I blush like crazy. I looked at him and decided to cuddle on his chest, I heard his heart beat race. He's so warm. I hung onto Mike as he walk towards the hospital. I could tell when I snuggled in his chest that he blushed. Mike stopped, I looked up confused."Why'd y-you st-" I was cut off by Mike kissing me.

___________________________