Chaos 5

While Ennoshita led Hinata around the campus, patiently explaining how to navigate to the hall they were in, eyes trailed on them everywhere they went. Everywhere.

"Uh, sorry to just suddenly ask but... where are the bathrooms?" Hinata allowed a sheepish smile to surface on his face, he had to go. Ennoshita stared at him for a few seconds, processing what the tree had said.

He burst out laughing.

"H-hey! It's not that funny!" Hinata's face had a pink pigment to it, adding to his charm. (A/N hehehehehe– ow! Who thew the book!?)

"Pfft– it is kinda funny!" Ennoshita had started to relax around the telephone poll after realizing that he was just like any other clumsy, nervous, and excited first year. The only difference was the... monstrous height difference.

"... okay maybe it was a little funny..." Hinata bit his lip, slouched in on himself to appear shorter. That effort was a waste seeing as, even when slouching, he was still a bean pole.

Ennoshita chuckled when he saw Hinata trying to fade into himself. His breath caught in his throat, sending him into a coughing fit, when he saw Hinata's face. Hot... Ennoshita reddened, what was he thinking?

Yes, Hinata was hot– but he was also a first year! An innocent, adorable... hot first year! Okay, so maybe Ennoshita had a chance... he only had one sho- his thought were cut off by the one on his mind. "But seriously, where are the bathrooms? I legitimately have to go." Hinata angled his head in a curious manner.

"Oh right! I'll show you the way!" Ennoshita took Hinata's arm and led him towards the bathrooms. When Hinata had finished with what he needed to do. They continued on with their tour.

And then, they made it to the gyms.

"This is one of the volleyball gyms. There are two, one for the male team, and one for the female team. Same with every other subject, like basketball, boxing, etcetera!" Ennoshita gave a brief explanation as he gestured to the builder.

Hinata stood a bit taller than before, Volleyball. The sport in which he was practically obsessed with.

"Where do I get a club sign up sheet? I was wondering about it earlier, but it slipped my mind!" Hinata gave a cheery smile as he asked the question.

Ennoshita, who was momentarily blinded, blinked a few times. He replied in a, not to hopeful (he hoped, at least...) voice, he replied to Hinata. "Are interested in volleyball?"

Going by Hinata's starry-eyed look, he already had an answer. "Yeah! Volleyball is the best! It's so cool and really fun to play!" Ennoshita scratch the back of his head, and nodded at Hinata's statement.

"I don't think anyone will be in here, but we can check it out if you want? It should be open..." Ennoshita trailed off, staring at the gym doors intently.

"Yeah!" Hinata shouted his agreement in excitement. He loved volleyball before, and he loved it even more after watching all those live games and podcasts on his TV. He learnt a lot from them and practicing with many different teams. Sure they weren't guys like him, and the girls usually groped his body, but he learnt a lot!

He improved vastly compared to before summer.