chapter 3

NOT PROOF READ BECAUSE I AM LAZY

Bye, and I hope you enjoy!

Hinata was lost. Even wore, Hinata was lost, and he lost the map. To add even more pressure onto his already stressful situation, the entrance ceremony started in five minutes.

Only in times like these, did Hinata admit to being an idiot.

These times happened often. Really often.

A bit too often.

Really, really oft- I think you get the point. As his

"Augh! What am I gonna do?!" Hinata was unsure about what he was going to do, he was in a pickle. A very worrisome pickle. His hope waned when he heard a warning bell, signifying the three minutes to get to the field.

His hope evaporated and his soul left his body, he was going to be late. Leaning his body against the wall, he sighed and slumped into himself slightly. "Um... excuse me? Shouldn't you be at the entrance ceremony, sir?" A calm voice spoke to him. When he looked up, he saw a gray haired guy.

He was pretty... NO! Hinata stopped his thought process forcefully –he was not going there. Especially not with a stranger. Crushes were terrifying, Hinata shivered at the thought.

His sister had one and that... he didn't even want to recall the chaos.

"Sir?" The pretty silver-haired guy spoke up. Hinata went back to reality, why did he always daydream?

"Sorry 'bout, got a bit lost in thought. About your former question, yes I am supposed to be at the entrance ceremony, but I seem to be lost..." Hinata sheepishly rubbed the nape of his neck, a habit of his.

"Oh, I can show you the way, if you'd like..." Hinata slumped forward slightly, he gripped the silverette's shoulders. (Do you know da way?)

"That would be great, please help me! Hinata shōyō, First Year! Also, you can call me Hinata! We'll be schoolmates, after all!" Hinata beamed down at the startled second year.

The shorter of the two froze for ten seconds, "You're a student?" disbelief filling his tone.

"Uh, yeah...? What else would I be...?" Hinata looked at the smaller, what was he insinuating?

"I thought– it doesn't matter what I thought. Uh, my name is Sugawara Koshi, Second Year! You can call me Sugawara!" Sugawara looked up at Hinata, still trying to comprehend how he was as tall as he was, Did he drink milk everyday ir something? His thoughts coincidentally reached the same conclusion as Hinata's did right at beginning of his skyscraper days.

Hinata completely towered over him.

"Follow me, I'll take you to the field!" Sugawara took Hinata by the hand and pulled him to the back exit of the school, leading him towards the track field.

A thought hit Sugawara, Was Hinata in a club yet? A surge of determination slapped him in the face, he had to get Hinata to join the volleyball club! At least, if he had not entered a club yet. Hinata would be the ideal blocker, Sugawara was sure Hinata had some athletic experience due to his visibly defined muscles.

His shirt gave a clear view of his forearms, showing off his strength in its  tightness. It clenched around his upper body, damn. Sugawara diverted his eyes back ahead of them. He did not check out his underclassmen! He just... okay so he did, but in his defense! Hinata had the first two buttons of his shirt open!

"Are you okay, Sugawara-senpai? You're turning red!" Hinata was worried, Why was Sugawara so red? What a wholesome– and dense– idiot.

Sugawara was as red as a tomato by that point.