Chapter 1

Hinata groaned as he woke up. He had fallen out of his bed and his entire body was aching. He blindly reached his hand out, trying to find something to help pull himself up. He gripped the edge of his bed.

Hinata tightened his grip and pulled his upper body into a sitting position. Rubbing his eyes, he started blinking the sleep away. He stood up and froze.

Why did everything look smaller?

Cackle

A spark of hope flew through Hinata as the thought came to mind.

Had he finally grown? After staying the same height for years, had he finally had a growth spurt?

Hinata looked at his legs. They looked normal, just longer. They were still slightly lanky but showed the build up of muscles. Hinata shakily walked to his bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.

Holy shit.

Hinata had grown. He was tall- really tall. "Hah! I knew drinking milk everyday would do something!" He jump up in excitement.

That was a mistake.

Hinata groaned as he fell to the floor, gripping his head in pain. He still had his high jump spring which sent him cashing right into the roof. Oof.

Hinata's door opened.

"Ni-san, are you alright?" Natsu's droopy and tired voice rang throughout Hinata's room.

~Meanwhile on another plane~

3 hours ago

"Ayo, angle, did you give the random person a growth spurt yet?" God asked the angel that was standing beside him.

"Yee, it was a short fucker named Hinata shōyō. Really praying for a growth spurt, go I have him a foot and then some.7 inches off two feet. His around like, 6'1 right now, but he's gonna keep going u til he reaches 6'8. It should be done by the time he wakes up." The angle spoke blandly.

"Aight, imma just go visit em spiritually, see what I can do to make their life better." The God perked up as he made up a plan in his head.

"Mkay, I'mma bounce. Bye bitch!" The angle flew away.

"Bye, hoe!" The god yelled, going into a thinking coma. "Ayyy! I got it! I'll just give them a harem of people hell meet soon enough! People who'll play a big roll in their life... BE RIGHT BACK BITCHES, I'M GOING TO CAUSE SOME ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE FUTURE!" The god bellowed as he magically disappeared.

"Aw fuck, THIS GUY DUMB DUMB. Might as well help him a bit, right? Just... not too much." And with that, the irresponsible God created a monster.

~Back to the human plane~
Present time.

Hinata gazed at Natsu, meeting her innocent sleepy dark brown eyes. Natsu's expressed her surprise in a dumbfounded, wide-eyed stare.

"O...oni-chan?" Her voice was low, shaky and unsure of whether she was actually away or not. A pained yelp cane from her, she had pinched herself to see if she would feel pain. The pinch hurt. "Oni-chan! You grew!" Natsu yelled in excitement, her sleepiness long gone, as she jumped around her elder brother's room.

"Yeah! I had a crazy growth spurt! It passed like 'woosh' and- and then it was over like 'bang', and now I'm so tall!" Hinata got up and made exaggerated gestures trying, and failing, to make a point.

"I guess even with a growth spurt, your brain stays the same size... what a shame..." Natsu mumbled to herself, watching as Hinata continued to hop around.

As so, that was the start of Hinata's first day being tall.