chapter 2

Not proof read!

Hinata speed down the mountain once more, it was his morning routine. Biking around the mountain twice in the morning before going home, showering, and getting ready for school. Well, it became routine after his crazy leap in height.

After biking up the summit to his house, he went straight to his room and showered, getting all grime and sweat off his person. He got dressed in his clothes, the school didn't have anything his size so he had to wear a long sleeved button up black dress shirt a pair of black formal pants. At least they had shoes in his size...

Shaking his head Hinata slung his book bag over his shoulder and hopped out of his room, down the stairs. As usual he made lunch for his mother, Natsu, and himself, while his mother made breakfast for everyone.

Natsu came downstairs, not long after Hinata finished making their lunches, and she kneeled down at the low table. Hinata and their mother joined Natsu, having finished setting the table and plating the food.

They ate in silence, soaking in the morning sun as it lightly grazed their skin. The quiet and warm morning was the best part of the day for them, it always had been. This was one of the few moments in which they felt tranquil and relaxed in the confines of their home, surrounded by loved ones.

After all, the best moments are shared with family.

When they finished eating, they washed their dishes and went on their own separate ways. Well, Hinata did, his school started half an hour before Natsu's so he had to leave first.

He secured his helmet quickly and took off, quickly riding down the mountain. The wind whooshed around him, whistling in his ears loudly.

The crisp morning air sent a small chill down his spine, he paddled faster. The breeze ruffled his messy hair, creating a lion's mane on his head.

It took fifteen minutes, but he had made it to his school in record time. He had another fifteen minutes until the entrance ceremony comenced as the student guide book stated. From what he remembered, the ceremony was being held on the track field due to the enormous amount of students attending the school.

He had some time to explore the school, fun. As he roamed the halls, attracting all eyes due to the ginger's height, muscular build, and bright hair. And to couple with the fact that he wasn't wearing the school's uniform, he was bound to draw attention to some eyes.

Hinata was forced to duck under the school doorway, he did not want to hit his head on the door frame. It always hurt when that happened, and not in a good way.

Did you think Hinata was innocent? Oh how wrong you are. He is one kinky little shit! A switch too, but that does not matter at the moment!

He walked to the school office, a map was going to be need, just a safety measure if he got lost.

He couldn't be late to the entrance ceremony, right?

Hope you enjoyed, Bye.

Have a good night/day thingy.