He gulped the liquid down in one go, keeping the glass on the table and leaning back on the sofa- a ghost of smirk playing on his lips.

"Come here Adrianna."

My legs wobbled as I blinked a couple of times.

It was happening, it was really happening.

A smirk graced my lips as my inner vixen rose from her slumber, whispering the naughtiest ideas in my ears. I shouldn't give in so easily. The man made me wait for too damn long, it was only fair if I played him a little bit.

"Make me," I whispered, slowly unbuttoning the top three buttons of my shirt.

His smirk widened. I knew he liked it, he liked the challenge. From the moment I met him, I knew he was a predator.

He liked a good hunt.

I would gladly be his prey, but not before making him work for it.

"So you wanna play?" His voice was sinful, it sounded almost forbidden. I felt a shiver down my spine as he poured himself another glass of scotch and finished it with ease. His lifeless gaze held darkness within them. He knew exactly what his words were doing to me. That bastard.

I think I fucked up by challenging him.

"I am good at playing games, Mr. Estevan."

"Is that so?" Those words were mocking, challenging.

Within a blink, he was in front of me. His form was intimidating, he was almost a foot taller than me and could easily snap my body into two if he wanted to.

The smell of his addictive cologne burned my nose, my head swirled as I felt myself getting dizzier from the haze of lust.

Without words, he slowly trailed his index finger over my cheek, making me whimper. He was barely touching me, yet I was on the verge of an explosion.

"I am going to enjoy fucking you like a bitch," A yelp escaped me as his fist grabbed a my hair, yanking my head back and exposing my neck to him. A gasp escaped me as his tongue darted out and licked a spot between my neck and shoulder.

My eyes widened as I watched him lick his lips. Something shiny peeked from between his tongue.

Don't tell me-

ARES HAS A TONGUE PIERCING?

"T-Tongue piercing?" I questioned, completely taken aback. Another wave of wetness gushed between my legs as I felt my stomach clench oh so deliciously.

He raised an eyebrow, almost mockingly, "Shocked?"

"I-I-"

"Shut up," He yanked my hair harder, making me moan from the pain and pleasure. He dragged me to the sofa by my hair and threw me on the floor.

"I warned you, Adrianna," A flurry of butterflies unleashed in my stomach as I sat myself up, my eyes watering from ecstasy as I looked up at him. I was between his legs.

My eyes travelled from the bulge of his cock, the outline of his pectoral muscles that strained his shirt, his exposed chest, his godlike face and his curls of wild hair- one or two of which fanned his forehead.