CHAPTER TWO

(TW: Gore)

a bath
~

Y/N quietly watched as Alcina walked over the light-brown-haired man, "Ethan Winters," she slowly leaned over to the man, "I see you have managed to escape my little brother's idiot games." 

Y/N's eyes widened at the reveal. 

Which brother? she thought to herself.

Alcina was technically the oldest of Miranda's adopted children so that made everyone younger than her. Y/N decided to rule out Moreau she doubted that he was capable so that left Heisenberg. 

Y/N wasn't completely unaware of what her mother and siblings had been doing, she heard whispers in the village about the atrocities. She only wished that she knew everything.

"Y/N, do you want a taste?" Alcina offered as she wiped her face with a napkin.

Y/N smiled at her sister and shook her head, "I rather have the wine."

Alcina turned to look at Ethan, "String him up," she ordered her daughters.

Y/N looked away as two sickles were stabbed through the man's hands and he was hung up by his wounds. She never favored Alcina's cruelty but she couldn't tell her sister how to control her estate.

"Y/N, I'll be calling Mother Miranda," Alcina said before walking out of the room her three angels following behind her.

Ethan and Y/N were left alone in the room. 

"Please! Get me down from here!" He pleaded to her.

Y/N sighed and placed down her wine glass before standing up, "I can not meddle in any of her affairs," she slowly walked over to him and frowned, "I'm sorry, Ethan." She walked out of the room with a frown glued to her face. She didn't want to let the poor man suffer but Castle Dimitrescu was not her domain.

🦋

Ethan glared at the woman's form as she walked away. 

Why did he expect her to help him? Especially since she was drinking, what he assumed to be blood, while chatting up the tall vampire lady. 

He winced when he felt an especially painful tug on his hand, "I got to get out of here before they come back." 

He looked up at his right hand which was bleeding heavily. He pulled at his hand causing a split down the middle, he groaned at the ripping of his flesh. 

"No, no, no," he chanted as he dangled from his left hand. 

Ethan fell to the ground with a thud and cradled his injured hands, "Bunch of crazy witches," he stumbled over to a nearby desk and grabbed a bottle of medicine. He hastily poured it over his hands before looking at his shaky fingers, "Okay, okay." he stammered.