Relax with me

Warning: Description of a murder.

You were relaxing in a warm bath after a hard day. Kyoko was still at work. She was working really hard on a case that left her stressed, though she didn't show it, you could feel it.

You close your eyes and sank yourself deeper into the bath letting the warmth surround your body. You started thinking about what first came to your mind, which left you senseless about your surroundings. That is until you heard a soft knock at the door of your shared bathroom and heard a tired sounding "Can I come in?" coming from your girlfriend of a couple of years. You invited her in and she crouched beside the bathtub. She had dark circles under her eyes and she seemed exhausted, you reached for a cheek and rub your thumb on her skin, "Hard day?" she noded. She pressed her hand against yours and closed her eyes. She looked drained.

"Would you like to join me?" you offered, "Are you sure?", "Positive", you answered with a smile. She got up and started removing her clothes, you looked away blushing a bit. She stepped into the bath and sat down on your lap, laying herself against you. You wrapped your arms around her and kissed her shoulder, you felt her relax and hum from the warmth, "What's gotten you so tense this week?", you asked while nuzzling her neck, "It's just a big case, but there are so many clues it's hard to keep up with the links." she answered taking one of your hand in hers. "Would like to talk about it?", "If you want me to," she said as she shifted to lay her head on your shoulder. You took this as an opportunity to untangle her hair with your fingers. "Well, a man got murdered and his entire family are suspects, and two of his children own guns and are a part of a street gang and so the clues lead to him getting kill by that gang, but the thing is... the man had a fight with another street gang and their signature kills are to impaled people with rods and-", she interrupted herself when she felt you shifting, "Sorry, I got caught up.", "It's fine, but I know you'll be able to find the culprit in no time, afterall you're the best detective." She blushed a bit and you kissed the top of her head, resting your forehead on it.

You both stayed like this for a while, Kyoko felt you were starting to fall asleep and chuckled, she shook you gently and both of you decided it was best if you headed to bed. You both got out of the bath, you went into your room to grab pyjamas for the both of you. As she brushed her teeth you brushed her long lavender hair. You finished getting ready for bed and laid down. She wrapped her arms around you kissing your forhead, "I love you Y/N," "I love you too Kyoko." you answered the both of you slowly falling asleep in each others warmth.

A/N: These are making feel so single......

527 words