intro

background

so i started writing this completely out of no where after listening to some songs that gave me inspiration. i also recently finished watching haikyuu so that's pretty much all that's on my mind at the moment so i thought i would go ahead and write some characters into said scenarios. while i am writing these, i want to preface this by saying i don't know everything there is to know about haikyuu itself so most of the stuff i write will be kinda separate from the anime/manga. regardless, i will try my best to stay true to the real storyline of haikyuu.

request details

these one shots will be x reader so i won't be putting in any personal details (hair color, skin tone, eye color, etc.) very often to try and make sure that the stories are accommodating for everyone.

i do write mainly female readers but if you request a male or gender neutral reader i will write it! i just think it's easier to write a female because i imagine myself in the readers position but i can change all the pronouns after writing if that's what you want.

any requests can be made here or sent through message if that is what you feels most comfortable with. i only ask that you use that same format for both types of request submissions. the format and comment request location can be found here*.

as for types of one shots i will do fluff and angst only. i'm not one to write that lemon/smut shit mainly because i don't know how to write it so i feel like i won't be able to bring your ideas to life correctly. i'll also do song fics so if you send a song you like and a character you want i'm sure i'll be able to do it the best i can.

for the characters i will write about, i'll try to include most of them but i'm not sure i'll be able to write them perfectly in character all of the time so please keep in mind that sometimes some of the characters will be slightly out of character.

*request layout/format: [gender] [character] [fluff/angst/song] [any specific scenario comments/requests/notes]

disclaimer

obviously i do not own anything haikyuu related. anything including characters, possible scenes from the anime/manga, and others belong to the writers of haikyuu.

with this said, the one shots and stories written in this book are all my original ideas (with the exception of brief scenario requests). if they seem familiar compared to others, it's purely coincidence but please let me know so i can look into it and fix whatever needs fixing.

other important notes

i am in no way a perfect writer. these stories are written for fun and as a way to kinda give my brain a break from school. there will be some mistakes but i will do my best to edit/proof read each story before publishing to make sure it's close to perfect.

updates will be random. sometimes i have too much to write ab and i'm able to get everything down at once. other times i'm left without inspiration or motivation to write so it may take longer for things to be uploaded. i am also a university student so i get pretty busy during the week and some weekends but i will try my best to get any requests written/published in a timely manner.

if y'all have any other comments/questions/just want to talk ab something i'm here for y'all, so feel free to leave a comment or send a message. i swear i'll try to answer at a reasonable time :)

thanks so much for giving this a shot and i really do hope you guys enjoy!