Special Chapter #1

Start from the beginning

-

"Mr. Jimshit, can I get some milk too?" Sunghoon asked as he looked around. Pussy was basically with them but they left him in the car because the grocery store doesn't accept pets.

"Sure, you uh... go over there with Hoseok," Jimin replied as pointed at the young man behind them who was also carrying a basket.

"By the way, can you guys tell me what's a sanitary napkin?" Sunghoon asked and Hoseok stares at him for a few moments, probably wondering why his parents didn't use a condom while having him.

"Uhhh.. how do you know the napkin?" Hoseok asked and Sunghoon hummed.

"We're here in the isle, so I asked," Sunghoon shrugged and Jimin narrowed his eyes.

Indeed, they were in the pads isle, and Jimin gulps as he checks his grocery list. Basically, it was all the stuff you would get in a grocery store and the pads were for Sunyoo so he wanted to get them for her as a good boyfriend he's been.

"Uh.... yeah we are, uh.. a napkin... is uh..," Jimin trails off.

"It's a diaper!" Hoseok continued and Jimin nodded.

"Yeah! A diaper! For uh...," Jimin said.

"For those with bloody... vaginas...?" Hoseok replied and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Ooh! For bloody cats? Pussy somehow always pees on the floor, so maybe we should get him some diapers?" Sunghoon smiles and Jimin blinks before looking at Hoseok who just nods away, and Jimin takes a pack of napkins before throwing it in the cart.

-

As Jimin and Hoseok finished shopping for groceries, they made their way to the cashier, waiting for their turn.

"Wait... where's Sunghoon?" Hoseok says suddenly and Jimin looks at him.

"I don't know! I thought he was with you!" Jimin replied as he looked around.

"I'll stay here, you go find Sunghoon!" Hoseok said quickly and I nodded before running away, leaving the line behind as Hoseok waited.

-

"Miss cashier lady, where can I find the condoms?" Sunghoon asked and the cashier looked at him, a puzzled look on her face.

"Wh-what?" She replied.

"You know? Balloons? Once, my motherfucker got mad when I asked for them but now that she's gone can I have some condoms?" Sunghoon asked innocently and the cashier blinks.

"I'm gonna need your age for thi-"

"I'M SO SORRY!" Jimin screams as he slaps his hand on Sunghoon's face, pushing him behind him as he bows at the cashier.

"Uh... you should watch what your kid says?" The cashier says awkwardly and Jimin nods.

"YES I WILL! THIS KID HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY GOD-KNOWS-WHO AND NEEDS TO GO TO CHURCH IMMEDIATELY!" Jimin screams as he pulls Sunghoon away.

Someday, Jimin will probably have a day where he would throw himself off a cliff in embarassment from this rat he called Sunghoon.

-

After groceries, Jimin and Hoseok went back to the car with Sunghoon, and Sunghoon excitedly checks out the car for Pussy.

Only for Pussy to be seeing scratching and humping the driver's seat.

"I am calm I am calm I am calm I am calm I am calm, this is for Sunyoo this is for Sunyoo this is for Sunyoo this is for Sunyoo," Jimin repeated as he closed his eyes, and Hoseok gives Pussy an expression that meant he was done with life. Pussy literally ruined his Lamborghini and all he could do was cry but he's rich as fuck so he'll buy another one.