Chapter 9- Dinner

Dinner?

...

T/W: Throwing up

Katsuki's POV

"I'm not hungry. So, I'm just gonna leave." I say. "Nonsense, just have a quick bite, Eri will be so happy that you came over." Sensei Yamada says.

"KACCHAAN!!!!, are you eating supper with us?" Eri yells as she walks in.

I don't have to eat a lot and I can just throw it up later, plus, it'll be nice to sit with a family for once. "Um, yeah, okay..." I agree. "Great! Shouta said that we can have pizza today, so you came at the perfect time." Eri says.

I can't help but shoot a small smile at her. She has been through so much shit in her life already but still manages to make the people around her happy. It's... inspiring in a way.

"There you guys go, a gourmet meal fit for kings, microwave pizza. Don't make a mess." Aizawa says somewhat sternly.

"Thank you!"

"Thank you, Sho"

"Thanks."

They start eating and conversing happily. It's the first time that I've been in a happy at the dinner table. Back at the house, when I would seldom eat, it would be in my room, even with the old man around.

"Kacchan! I have a lose tooth! See!"

I'm pulled out of my thought by Eri beaming. Showing me one of her front teeth.

"A loose tooth? Soon, the Tooth-Fairy is gonna come visit you." I say to her. A little magic couldn't hurt her. "Yeah! I'm gonna catch her and make her give me all her fucking money!"

At that, Sensei Aizawa was staring wide-eyed at the 7-year old while Sensei Yamada was choking on his drink after abruptly laughing. "Who on Earth taught you that word?" ask Aizawa.

"Fuck? OH, Kacchan did. He said that I couldn't use it until I was bigger but now I'm a big girl because my tooth is loose." She replied proudly. "I meant when you are even bigger. Don't use that word." I say to her, leaving the conversation at that. Thankful that it wasn't brought up again.

...

They continued to talk and eat. I have a few bites left of my slice of my 1st slice of pizza and it already doesn't sit right. I'm not use to having this much food at once. The last thing I kept down was a few sips of a protein shake and a few bites of a granola bar. Damnit. I need to throw up now. I feel sick. I felt sick from the first bite.

"I- um. I need to use the bathroom." I managed to verbalise. "Oh, yeah. It's that door over there. You okay?" Yamada points out. "Mhm" I sound out as cover my mouth and rush to the door he pointed at.

I didn't get to locking the door as I immediately started throwing up stomach acid. It hurts. It burns. I can hear the door open behind but don't see who. But that doesn't matter, I feel empty again...good. I wipe my mouth and flush the toilet.

I don't know if I feel better or worse.

"Bakugo. Are you...okay?" Great fucking question. I look up at extremely concerned homeroom teacher. "Yeah, just peachy." I mutter out, "Probably sick or something..." He looks at me with that same unreadable look, "You were throwing up stomach acid. Are you not eating?" This bitch.

"I am eating...I have to go back to my dorm." How many times have I fucked up this week? I can't do one little thing right. One goddamn thing.

"Wait." He begins, "We will be talking about this later. Go get some rest and take care of yourself. You can always comeback if you need to talk to someone or take a break. You aren't a burden or anything like that. There are people who care about you. So, don't hesitate to come by. I know that something is going on and I won't force you to say anything just yet, but if you need help, we will help you. "

"Thanks..." I say, walking out of the bathroom and straight towards the front door. I really don't want to talk anyone else right now, they'll understand.

...

As soon as I get back to the dorms, the reality of everything starts setting in. I fucked up, big time. Aizawa now has confirmation that something isn't right because I was an idiot. I broke down these walls so much for just a little bit of comfort. Pathetic.

A/N; The bitch is back!!!

 This was a roller-coaster but I don't care. His was a quick reminder that things don't just work out, it takes time.

Anyways! I am back hopefully. And I got the scholarship <333

Thank you so much for the kind comments. They help me carry on and really do motivate me.

Constructive criticism is welcome. If you have ideas, questions, corrections etc. please do put them in the comments

I love you and thank you.

~Author-Chan

736 words