Chapter 5

It only took a few days for me to recover from the bullet wound, Jen had to stay in the hospital longer, as he didn't have the genes to heal as fast as I did.
We are all flying back to the house. I was kind of lagging behind, as my shoulder hurt a lot, but I was still keeping up, to an extent. I sighed and looked down at the scene below me, I swear I saw a pair of blonde wings, fly downwards. I raised an eyebrow.
I looked up to see if anyone was paying attention, and no on was. My curiosity got the best of me and down I flew following the wings. I didn't even realize who it was till I landed where they had.
"Angel?"I asked and I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw her talking to Dr.Hagan.
"Ah, Finny," he Bremen,"You're right in time." He smirked and I felt something hit the back of my leg. I look down and pull out a tranquilizer dart. I glared at Hagan, trying to fight off the sleep that was threatening to overcome me.
"You.. son.. of a bi-"I tried saying, but then everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a pounding headache, I tried to move, but my arms wouldn't. I opened my eyes, a bright light shining right into my face making me squint. Once I was used to the light I looked down at myself, to see I was strapped to a table. I tried to remember what was going on,but then Hagan came into view. I felt myself freeze, I was now scared.
How the hell did he find me?
How-
Was this a trap.
I started to struggle against the straps.
"Shhh..."Hagan chuckled,"Don't struggle it will only make it worse"
He then pulled out a needle from behind his back.
Then next thing I know, he places the needle into my arm.
The world was getting blurry, and soon I was out again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dylan was pacing back in forth in the living room. Where had Finny gone? She was just behind him as they were flying, and why would Fang leave such a weird message for Max. Plus where was Angel?
Dylan took a deep breath and looked at Max as she entered the living room.
Dylan said nothing, as if waiting for some sort of answer from Max, but before she could say anything, they both held onto their heads as they hear Angel's voice.
Come quick, they're dying!
Max and Dylan looked at each other, worried and quickly ran into action.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dylan and the others landed in front of Hagan's place. The scientists look at all of them, but didn't fight, leaving them to walk into Hagan's office. Dylan almost lost it, as Finny lay on a table, she looked to be beaten and she was hooked up to a lot of machines, one was a heart monitor, and it had just flatlined.
Hagan turned around as he held a needle in his hand, about to inject Fang, with something.
The flocked attacked as Dylan stood there watching as Finny's heart monitor.
He felt a rush of adrenaline and he went to work. He quickly grabbed a needle labeled "Adrenaline." His hands were shaking as he level it over her heart, he then stabbed it into her chest and pushed out the liquid.
He then turned to Hagan, as he started to laugh. All he wanted to do, was smash his face in.
Hagan just smirked and said,"Good luck, she's gone and you will never get her back,"
Dylan pulled his fist back about to punch him, but then, he heard beeping. It was light and soft, and barely there, but he heard it.
He turned around and could see Finny's heart monitor going off.
He let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding and walked over to Finny and started to undo the straps.
Max had already gotten Fang off the table and was walking him towards the flock.
Red grabbed a needle from the table next to them and aim it at Hagan, but Max grabbed his arm, stopping him
"We don't kill," Max commanded.
Red glared at her,"He tried killing my sister, it's a miracle she's alive at the moment!" He looked at Dylan and as if trying to say thank you, but turn back to Max, as she gripped into his arm, making him drop the needle.
Red practically growled at Max and then took a deep breath, as if trying to calm down.
Dylan had picked up Finny, bridal style, who's eyes were starting to open. Once she finally had them opened she looked up at Dylan,"Dylan..?" She asked looking confused, he nodded and helped her stand.
Finny looked at everyone, and looked confused.
"What's going on," she asked, and looking around.
Dylan took a deep breath and sighed,"Let's just get you home., we'll explain on the way."

She nodded, not trying to push it, and Red ran up to hug her, tears were clearing threatening his eyes. Finny hesitated, but hugged him back.
They all watched them for a second, before Max said," Let's go home"