Chapter- 1

There are three things you need to know before you read this. One, I'm a 15 year old with bird wings. Two, I'm a mutant .Three, this is how chaotic my life turned just by one guy. Don't believe me? Well keep reading.. You're in for a ride.

It was unusual that we could go out of the facility, but I guess Dr.Hagan finally had a use for us three. Oh right, I should give you introductions. Well mine name is Finny, also known as subject 887. I gave myself my own name because I hate being called "subject." I'm a human being. I have feelings.. Well half human. I have a twin, he calls himself Red. Mostly because we both have red hair, green eyes, and well... looked alike what more do you want from me? The third person, well he's sort of new. He was just created and was the whopping age of two years, but he looks 16, I'll get into that later.

Anyways, as I was saying, it was unusual we got to go out of the facility. We all sat in a plane on our way to someplace. Honestly, if I knew I would have told you sooner, but at this point. I don't know.

I sighed looking out the window. I wanted to stretch my wings and actually fly outside with the plane, but fuck that apparently. Red looked over at me, making him look away from his book.

"Do you think they're getting rid of us?" He asked.

"What makes you think that?" Dylan asked, before I could get in word.

Red pointed to the sleeping Dr.Hagan and said, "He's dreaming about it." Red can read minds, which I find creepy as hell, but he never uses it unless need be. He always reads Hagan's mind. It always made him mad.

I just roll my eyes. "Red, it's a dream, not an actual thought."

Red looked at him, "Yeah, but this all feels off."

Dylan runs a hand through his hair and I sigh as Dr.Hagan opens his eyes. He looked at Red directly, he seemed to look angry.

"Red, what have I told you about reading my mind?"

"It's an invasion of privacy and blah blah blah.." Red said going back to his book.

Before Hagan could yell at Red, the pilot's voice came onto the intercom.

"Please get into your seats and buckle up, we're about to land." The intercom shut off afterwards. We all quickly got into our seats and prepared ourselves for the landing. As I look out the window I see where we were. Africa? They are definitely offing us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long ass car ride and getting in line to some rice thing. .We(as in Red and I) still had no idea what we were doing. How long are they going to keep us in the dark?

It was our turn to get rice and Red grabbed my arm and whispered, "wait."

I looked up at the small brown headed girl called "Next!" I looked at Red and all of a sudden he let out his wings.

"Red" I hissed at him. He walked closer to the girl, and the small blonde haired boy.

"Show me, "He demanded.

"Red!" I yelled at him, "They're kids go easy on them, for fucks sake!"

"What's going on over here?" A dark haired boy with a dark demeanor to him walked over to us. He looked threatening and was pushing back the two kids.

"We were just leaving-"I pulled at Red's arm and he didn't move as he watched the dark haired guy. He looked about our age, and seemed to be on edge.

Red pointed at the strawberry blonde kid with ice blue eyes, his back was turned to us.."I see them." Red said.

I then felt Red turn me around and pulled off my jacket, showing my wings.